Reviews for Thoughts and Question
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
loved it, loved it, loved it-wow. i totally feel for them, and i love the pairing. They're just so similar i can see it happening. Me likey.
ehqueue chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
So sweet! Thanks so much!
Grimjowx chapter 9 . 11/23/2011
NIcey! Love the multiple thoughts on the Mal and River subject and the ending was fabulous!
Grimjowx chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
ooh profound. NICE ONE!
Grimjowx chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
I like this Jayne's view on things. He's pretty straightforward telling River when she's moonbraining lol:D and I can see his points and rationality.
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
Beautiful, just beautiful. You have an amazing way with words and I'm so glad that River got her Mal.
IAmTheBadWolf315 chapter 9 . 2/28/2009
I love it, very cute, and of course, my fav couple!
yesimadramaqueen chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
amazing. totally great. loved it. great job :)
EnsignAbby chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Hello,

I just thought you would like to know that it was this story that made me inspired to write Mal/River, in fact, the first fan fic I have written in 4 years.

Fantastic story. It pulls at my emotions in all the right ways :)

Perhaps it's because I am married to a man 14 years my senior that I understand River's situation. Scary yet beautiful when it does happen.
Lampyridae chapter 9 . 3/15/2008
A fine story, well told and I like the telling from everyones different prespectives.
gallant2195 chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
LMFAO...so adorably cute! My lord, their own personal thoughts are so in character, it makes me laugh, very happy, and want to say "Aw."
emma134 chapter 9 . 9/27/2007
that was really good
The Amazing Aliano chapter 9 . 9/5/2007
Ooh, this was very good... I'm so glad I read it!

To be honest, until I read your description of this story in your profile, I'd never really considered Mal and River together... Your idea must have stuck with me though, because I came back to find out what you'd written. Took me a while, too, since I couldn't remember exactly where I'd read it...

Anywho, I really enjoyed reading that, so thanks!
Torn In Two chapter 9 . 7/28/2007
THAT WAS THE ONE

OF THE BEST RIVER/MAL

STORIES I HAVE EVER READ!

IT WAS AMAZING! THANKYOU SO

MUCH FOR WRITING THIS!

IT WAS FANTASTIC!

KEEP UP THE AMAZING

WORK!
Jarvey chapter 9 . 5/14/2007
Well done with this work... I would look forward to more writing for this 'verse, seeing how well you did this one!