Reviews for Can I call you Dad?
BrightPetal91 chapter 15 . 4/7/2013
Another great story!
Loves Luna chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
Aww... Narcissa kissed him. I don't know why that was cute to me, but Cissy has always been one of my fav characters... :)
PinkMermaid chapter 15 . 8/11/2011
Fantabulous story!
V. L. Crawford chapter 15 . 8/12/2010
This is great. I am so glad that they are all together.
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
This looks like it is going to be as good as cold room.
history lover chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Hey I know that this chapter was done a long time ago, but you may want to look up your American History. The mayflower went across in 1620. The Revolutionary War was not until 1776. However, I just thought about the fact that wizards supposedly live to be really old and he may have done so... so nevermind.
LorneStar chapter 9 . 1/7/2009
If Narcissa isn't his godmother anymore, then you should go back and edit chapter 8 to take it out.
TeamFreeWill94 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Again, I'm gonna love this story because I love Harry, Remus, and Sirius families.
PaddysGal chapter 15 . 8/2/2007
"Can I call you Dad?" Cute! I loved the fic!
Phantomhorse1810 chapter 15 . 5/8/2007
Yeah! This was a very touching fanfic and you have the best writing style I've found in a long time. *Two thumbs up*
helbaffy chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
wow! I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS STORY! it's perfect! ohh and so sweet when Harry is calling Sirius a dad.. FANTASTIC! :))
Something-French-Sounding chapter 13 . 5/25/2006
Wolfsbane potion could not have been mentioned in "Werewolf Act of 1872." It wasn't invented until a few years prior to PoA.

I suggest that "Each month, the Werewolves must take the Ministry approved Wolvesbane potion," be changed to, "Each month, werewolves must be contained in Ministry-approved facilities," or something else to that general effect.
Something-French-Sounding chapter 11 . 5/25/2006
I've always thought of Narcissa as being the 'in-between' Black sister; the proverbial middle child, mediating between her two older sisters. I also believe that she married Lucius out of love and nothing else. I think she would be kind to Harry, motherly, even, as you have written here.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 15 . 3/14/2006
that's so sweet. adorable. *blows kiss*
lena chapter 15 . 3/8/2006
i've followed both fics all the way through and i have one word to say to you... repetitively..

sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel sequel