Reviews for It's Not Fair
flop
light chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
it was kinda good comon man you went kinda overboard with drama
buzz chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
pretty good boondock jake
Moon-sama chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
One part of the story... repeated later by Penelope!

EXCELLENT!
bestpersonyouwilleverknow chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Great story
nentendoboy chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
hey dude awesome story really talented you are. just one small thing and only cause i was a huge star wars nerd when i was little its a retched HIVE of scum and villainy but dont mind me
haileybean1355 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
wow, i actually cried. i never cry! poor bentley ): he's so adorable lol. stupid sly!:b
Destructivedisk chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Well, that was just great. I really enjoyed that. The climax was genuinely exciting and you got the characters very well. B\Nice job.
Al Cooper chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
it's perfect the way it is. although i was looking forword to seeing a super bently rampage and kicking the hell out of everyone. but it was awesome!
moonlightskiss78 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I love this story and all it's drama it's awsome!
Penguins Are Teh POWER chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I read this story a while ago, and absolutely loved it! Now, I've finally found it again and loved it even more! I've added this to my favourite's list, just so I won't lose it again because this is such a cracking read.

Really, it is. I swear, the tension was so high in Sly and Bentley's fight, that it felt it the tesion could be cut with a knife. This was written perfectly and, from what I saw, hardly no grammar/spelling mistakes at all. Probably just one spelling mistake, which I've lost, but that does not matter at all. What does matter, is that this is a fine, fine piece of writing which you should be proud of!
JSRF Ninja chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
It touched me how you wrote the story.I think it was good and now time for my grade 5/5,9/10,96A because of one or two grammar mistakes but nothing to big.
slyfan123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
very VERY sexy story. you may have overdone it with the cursing and high school mentions, though
Mikki23 chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
good story
Airheartbabe chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Oh, that was a very good story! Excellent, my friend!