Reviews for Jigsaw
chuck chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
:) funny. i bet dean kicks their asses! update soon! n.b. always imagined dean would be more protective... Keep up the good work
elemental-sparky chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
ok so I know you only just updated this but you update soon please? *laughs* patience is so not my middle name and I'd love to see where you take this :D And as for the impala, I love that car stolen or not :D
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
Love these two opeing chapters, and YAY Sam smacked that nasty Brad good and true! But lordy you then leave that good feeling rapidly behind with the implication that more whumping and double angst is winging its way over to the brothers after sneaky, cowardly Brad pays for them to come to harm. Rotten little skunk needs more than a good slapping...! I just hope that by the end of it all the brothers will be able to mete out the necessary justice. Go, stop ordinary life, and update soon.. Please!
Lils chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Good story! Keep up the good work!
kokomocalifornia chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
the plot thickens. great!
wild wolf free17 chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Well done, though it'd be easier to read if you showed when the scene was changing.
RosietheMoogle chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Brad's an ASS! I LOVE this though!
AbsolutAnda chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
what are they going to do? O_o

wait, why am i worried? its dean and sam, they can kick anybody's ass! pshaw! those pussies ain't got nothing on em!
JadeAlmasy chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Wonderful chapter! if I had a classic '67 Impala i would care about it more than anything else too!

Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Cool. Yeah, it's always interesting when that happens. You plan one thing, and out comes another. Cach ya on teh flip side.
Taiven chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Such a good story! Haha, take that evil bullies! Anyway, please post another chapter soon. This is really great.
irismay42 chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
This is great! So nice to see Sam sticking up for himself in a Winchester Kiddie Fic for a change! (Not that I have any objection to Dean coming to his rescue every now and then...!)
pizzapixie chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Finish it already! You hook me, then...nothing. Write!
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
Ooh, I can't wait to see Dean kick their! Anyway, awesome work mate! _* Keep it up and have fun! Cya around, mate!

Take care,

Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Oh, that was awesome mate! _* I did so love this story! I'm dying for more, so keep it up and have fun! Cya around mate!

Take care,