Reviews for Jigsaw
JadeAlmasy chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
hey wonderful start! keep up the good work!

Jade
kokomocalifornia chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
really like it. please continue!
Scary-Girly chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
pretty good! UPDATE SOON!
Lonnie chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
It sounds good, but Dean's car is actually a '67 Impala, not a '65.
X-SJ chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
great story so far...kinda sad that Sam's overweight, ohwell, anyway, keep up the great work and UPDATE SOON!
keb1991 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Aw poor Sammy! I hope Dean kicks those kids butt. Man, please update soon, I absolutely love stories dealing with their childhood. UPDATE PLEASE!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Whoa. Are we gonna get another chap? 'Cuz this rocks. Catch ya on the flip side.
pwrhungryjr chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I like the idea of a story in high school! One thing though- Sam being short and overweight? That sounds a little off... Update!
Raven chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Oh! What does Dean do to them, hmm? How badly do they get hurt? I wanna know! Please tell me that your gonna update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next! This is really good so far, I think it flows nicely. Keep up the good work!
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
excellent chapter, u left us at a point where i'm really looking forward to the next chapter. i thought deans character was very well written in this chapter, though i think the descrition of sam was a bit off, because of the hunting i doubt he'd be overweight, and the way you describe him i have this picture of this pudgy nerd kid with a high pitch voice.:) but beside that i think this chapter was overall extremely well written, i can't wait till next chapter when deans kicks some ass! plz update soon!
RosietheMoogle chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
OMG! What's Dean gonna do! You know besides beating the living hell outta that asshole! People have got to learn not to miss with Sammy! Specially if Dean's around! Update soon!
LeahBlueEyes chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
WHY ARE WE BOTH WRITING STORIES BY THE SAME TITLE? I SURE HOPE WE DON'T CONFUSE EVERYONE...

~LEAH
SammySexKitten chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
i really like this story a lot. although did i miss where they said sam was chubby as a child? i dunno but i really do liek this plot a lot, keep it up with the chapters!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13