Reviews for Jigsaw
rmttts chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Can i say how wonderful this was!? One of the best high school winchesters! ive ever read! u write pretty well too!
totally loved it...
Yorushike chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Hi, I love this story its quite well written and surprisingly realistic. I especially like your John. I think it's a good middleway between him beeing a caring father and a man that knows he is putting his sons through hell and does it anyways. :)
There are some things that don't fit with the later Supernatural seasons (Dean got the car from his dad, who bought it before the boys were even born, I think Sam only found out about the Supernatural when he was nine, though I am not quite sure about that one, and other little stuff like that) still a great story though. Really enjoyed it
Greetings Yorushike
nickiandlogan chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
i really and truly loved this it just makes you smile ya know? I don't review unless I truly love a story and I do truly love this one. You are very talented. :)
nickiandlogan chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
omg this is just too great. lol
jolan panthon chapter 6 . 4/20/2013
This was great story and I absolutely loved it...I really like it when other people try to understand the Winchesters but can't and eventually just guve up and Penelope was pertty cool too...anyway loved it
Kiratt chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
That was a great read. I loved the way the story felt both slice-of-life and not at the same time, and your take on the boys' high school years. I loved the portrayal of Dean and found myself liking even the ocs (despite my tendency not to). I also loved the ending. Thanks for sharing your writing! Ill be excites to check out if you've got anymore on your account! Thanks again!
mngrue chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Great work. I especially like the way you made Sam a lot harder and more competent than most fic writers do. Much though he's more sensitive in the show (especially the first couple seasons), I never imagined him as a soft kid once he started hunting in earnest. Do you have any other "weechester" fics with Sam similarly portrayed?
Tricksterkat209 chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Okay, awesome! The epilogue rocks and made me make some happy noise that sounded too much like a little kid on Christmas Eve for my liking.
The way you captured that characters is brilliant, I could imagine the boys reacting like that.
Your story was really entertaining, thanks for writing it! :)

Best wishes
Kat

P.S. Since Christmas is coming up: Happy Holidays! (?)
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
"Or maybe he was just John Wayne reincarnated…" You know it's true. ;)
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
It's a '67 Impala, not a '65. but otherwise nice chapter.
ash chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
and there was a supernatural epasode where it went back into there lifes in highschool and sammy*sorry sam* wasnt chubby he was skinny and all that
LavenderStorm chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was great! Dean was really cool in this story - I loved your characterization. Thanks for sharing.
klutz911 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
This is so well written, by far my favourite teenchester fic. I love the way everyone is so in charector, this is excactly how I would have pictured them in highschool. Recognizing Dean's Unique intelligence was something that I really loved about this story. Awesome!
saberivojo chapter 6 . 12/9/2009
What a great look at the boys in high school. I loved it all. One of the things I like best is how Sam is not a victim here. He is capable and independent. Sometimes writers portray him as the little brother who needs to be protected all the time. I like too that your Dean doesn't expect any less of him. He knows Sam can take care of himself. My own personal happy place is when the boys are just being kids and there isn't a supernatural thing is sight so you scratched that itch for me beautifully. Thank you.
Binx23 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Brilliant story. I always find outsider POV's interesting and this one was especially nice since it was set in the brothers' high school years. I totally agree with your views on Dean's intelligence because let's face it, underneath all the snark and playing dumb act of his, Dean has a mind that could rival, if not exceed, his brother's.

Sammy was adorable. I totally love seeing him as a kick-ass pudgy little freshie and not the broody angst-ridden teen a lot of writers are portraying him as. John is a pretty cool character too and it's nice to read a Teen!Chester fic where he isn't depicted as some bloodthirsty ogre who treats Dean like a servant. Instead, you simply said that he was a force to be reckoned with, which I think is the perfect description for John and both his sons.

Finally, your ending was beautifully rendered. Penelope's thoughts were practically foreshadowing because the boys really were meant to save the world, aren't they? It'd be awesome to read a sequel that's set in the 4th or 5th season and ol' Ms. M meeting the Winchesters again coz then she'd know she was spot on with her predictions all along. (What a nice thought; it'll probably keep me entertained for a few hours, hehehe...)

All in all, it was good story with the potential to have a great sequel...
194 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »