Reviews for Jigsaw
bhoney chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
I didn't see this coming, and I'm really intrigued by it. I have often wished to see the boys in a hostage situation (where they're only facing humans, that is). Would I have heard of the event near you that you loosely based this on?

I really liked this: "Sam may be an experienced hunter who had seen the kind of evil that usually sent grown men crying, but he was still a kid, barely a teenager. And when all the evils of the supernatural world tried to get him, they always met the same incredible force: his brother." I love a protective Dean.
Anya Magera chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Love the take on their past. Well written and flows beautifully. Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Sam would never have been over weight or bad in gym class. John wouldn't have allowed it.

besides that, decent story.
Dahlia Hertz chapter 6 . 12/2/2008
i loved this!
Stained Wolf chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
I really like that story. You know I was thinking it would be a pretty cool idea if you did a sequel to this. Like I dunno. Have it where Dean and Sam are on a hunt that takes them back to the school or whatever and Marquette is still working there. After season 4 maybe. I dunno but I thought it would be kind of cool. But anyway great job on the story.
Riley Carbine chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
excellent ending I wish that there was other great stories about the winchesters in highschool that were half as good as this one. I'm glad Dean's all right and you mostly just skipped a bunch of tedious, mind-numbingly boring stuff by going ahead two weeks. Thank you for finishing, and for all the people that complained about how long it took to update...well they need to learn the much cliched line of "good things come to those who wait"
irismay42 chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Yay you finished - congratulations! That was a really nice ending too! Well done on not giving up on this - it would have been a shame not to see a resolution!
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
AW that was briliant! A very delieghtful read if reading people in a hostage situation can said as delieghtful lol

That was a really nice ending, very fulfilling, love the end how Dean sent her a postcard and how she could forsee they were destined to be heroes teehee

My favourite line at the end had to be: But then, heroes were always supposed to disappear into the sunset.

Thanks for writing this _

LadyKryptonite294 chapter 5 . 9/28/2008
OMG you are an amazing writer, you pulled me into this scene so much! I physically jolted when i read that Dean got shotlol very realistic i feel so bad for him, he was the hero of teh day after all

What's gunna happen next?

Cee x
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
No i definately didn't see that coming lol a very good surprise tho, makes for an interesting read :P

LadyKryptonite294 chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
LOL one step ahead of me, you had already sussed wh the car really came from hehe. Luv Dean's reaction to Brad, i hope he dont get himself hurt in the process tho.

LadyKryptonite294 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
That was cool how Sam stood up for himself, for a podgy 12 year old he can defend himself pretty good lol

I don't know if you knew this but Dean didn't steal the Impala, his Dad gave it to him. Just a thought i wanted to share lol

Can't wait to read on

Aimed mischief chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Wow, awesome ending. I absolutely loved it! _
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I have just found this story and what a great start! Very gripping, like the younger Sam and Dean hehe wonder what Dean done just at thee end there? Can't wait to read on a find out lol

alwaysateen chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
Cool ending. :)

I absolutely adore the way Penelope described Dean, very smart and always listening...

The post card at the end was a nice touch. :)
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »