Reviews for Jigsaw
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
That was cool how Sam stood up for himself, for a podgy 12 year old he can defend himself pretty good lol

I don't know if you knew this but Dean didn't steal the Impala, his Dad gave it to him. Just a thought i wanted to share lol

Can't wait to read on

Cee xx
Aimed mischief chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Wow, awesome ending. I absolutely loved it! _
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I have just found this story and what a great start! Very gripping, like the younger Sam and Dean hehe wonder what Dean done just at thee end there? Can't wait to read on a find out lol

Cee xx
alwaysateen chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
Cool ending. :)

I absolutely adore the way Penelope described Dean, very smart and always listening...

The post card at the end was a nice touch. :)
TuckerCat chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
I just read the story you wrote and your notes. I hope you are doing well with the new business and all the stuff you have to deal with. I am amazed that you found the time to write and very glad that you decided to share your talent. I love the story and will look for other stories for you. It is worth the wait!
freeflow chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
Oh, is this the end? Although I'll be sad if it is, this was certainly a wonderful chapter to finish on (the epilogue part got me wondering...)! Maybe no Sam and Dean POV, but it is all the stronger for it, methinks. And so many subtle tells scattered throughout; Black Swan Dean (now there's an image I had never read before, even after a gamut of SN fics!), puzzling yet beautiful, him shaking off the hand even though he's asleep, riding off into the sunset with ever more hospitals and heroics on the horizon.

Bittersweet, but with just the right amount of bite to keep us reminded that this is a Supernatural fanfic, and just like the series, there is rarely a happy-ever-after ending. Perfect.

Hmm, and was it wrong of me to snigger at Dean's room number? No, 'cause Dean himself would have laughed just as much. And was probably mocked by Sammy anyway after he recovered enough to bicker back!

Dean Winchester, Neighbour of the Beast... :P Ha!
Tears of Trees chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
That was really sweet. I liked the ending, 'thanks for the book.' giggle. It was sweet, and the boys just seemed like themselves. Some people either make them too awesome or too helpless, and it doesn't always sit well with me. But I liked this one, it fits :)
skabs chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
i think this is a wonderful next chapter. instead of boring yourself and everyone else to death with medical know-how, you wrote what you knew and made it shine! i like dean as a black swan puzzle piece. i think it fits beautifully!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
excellent ending! I would have liked a bit of Sam's pov more but it really works out well like this
JamieMc chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
thx for the waited update and for this awsome stoty (L)

take care
mrequecky chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Yippieh, loved the story! Are you gonna write more? PLEASE?
EDFOD chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Holy SHIT! That's fucked up! But I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Update soon, okay? This whole story is utter WIN! It BREEDS win! I still think its fucked up, though.

And, I love when I get to say this, "NO NOTICABLE GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES!" Yay for you!
beth9874 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
big cliffy and then you dont update for ever please do [
MizuMizu chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
I like this story loads! this chapter was great, very 'rebel without a cause' Keep the briliant work up!
alyssaaa chapter 5 . 3/21/2008