Reviews for Jigsaw
freeflow chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
Oh, is this the end? Although I'll be sad if it is, this was certainly a wonderful chapter to finish on (the epilogue part got me wondering...)! Maybe no Sam and Dean POV, but it is all the stronger for it, methinks. And so many subtle tells scattered throughout; Black Swan Dean (now there's an image I had never read before, even after a gamut of SN fics!), puzzling yet beautiful, him shaking off the hand even though he's asleep, riding off into the sunset with ever more hospitals and heroics on the horizon.

Bittersweet, but with just the right amount of bite to keep us reminded that this is a Supernatural fanfic, and just like the series, there is rarely a happy-ever-after ending. Perfect.

Hmm, and was it wrong of me to snigger at Dean's room number? No, 'cause Dean himself would have laughed just as much. And was probably mocked by Sammy anyway after he recovered enough to bicker back!

Dean Winchester, Neighbour of the Beast... :P Ha!
Tears of Trees chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
That was really sweet. I liked the ending, 'thanks for the book.' giggle. It was sweet, and the boys just seemed like themselves. Some people either make them too awesome or too helpless, and it doesn't always sit well with me. But I liked this one, it fits :)
skabs chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
i think this is a wonderful next chapter. instead of boring yourself and everyone else to death with medical know-how, you wrote what you knew and made it shine! i like dean as a black swan puzzle piece. i think it fits beautifully!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
excellent ending! I would have liked a bit of Sam's pov more but it really works out well like this
JamieMc chapter 6 . 9/26/2008
thx for the waited update and for this awsome stoty (L)

take care
mrequecky chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
Yippieh, loved the story! Are you gonna write more? PLEASE?
EDFOD chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Holy SHIT! That's fucked up! But I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Update soon, okay? This whole story is utter WIN! It BREEDS win! I still think its fucked up, though.

And, I love when I get to say this, "NO NOTICABLE GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES!" Yay for you!
beth9874 chapter 5 . 4/14/2008
big cliffy and then you dont update for ever please do [
MizuMizu chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
I like this story loads! this chapter was great, very 'rebel without a cause' Keep the briliant work up!
alyssaaa chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
Omg! the poor idiot (the security guard)! Goog story though
shirlzstur chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
omg omg

what happened to dean?

please update soon!
lilgurlgreen chapter 5 . 2/3/2008
I loved it! I think you totally nailed teenage Dean..Hope you update soon!
Dark-flames chapter 5 . 1/3/2008
Oh you can't just go cliffy like that... Seriously though, great scenario. Really liked it, can't wait for more. Hard to say what'll happen though? But you've got a good flow going, I think you've captured them pretty in character on some level. really liked the fact that you didn't have dean beat up everyone all the time for messing with sam, but had him sorta allowing sam to stand up for himself while all the same protecting him in his deany manner...
fallenangel chapter 5 . 12/23/2007
i hope you update soon this is one of the best stories i have read in a while -_- keep up the good work
discodiva26 chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
Update! Please! I love this story - what a chapter! The teacher's observations about Dean, they're great, like "The rumors that Dean Winchester was actually a mercenary and a sociopath were beginning to sound more realistic. Or maybe he was just John Wayne reincarnated…" and "Any doubt that Dean Winchester was certifiable was far gone." PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! NOW! C'mon, it's been ages! Pretty please? :)
187 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »