Reviews for The Gathering of Supernatural Psychopaths
Dirge of Silence chapter 17 . 6/7/2008
I know your sick of me, bu i only have one more suggestion

Mick St John from Moonlight

If you look a him at the basic level he is just like Angel except weaker.
BNGwarrior chapter 17 . 6/1/2008
before...what? man, don't leave us hanging like that

any way, grat chapter, this story's really getting good and I really can't wait until you finish this one and then start on the third and final chapter.
Anon e Mouse Jr chapter 16 . 5/1/2008
And so the battle continues...

Incidentally, I have a couple of suggestions for extra members of your team in part 3. Trouble is, they're both vampires... and you already have four vamps (okay, three vampires and one hybrid) included in the team, so I don't know if you'd want to include any extras.

The two I have in mind are Bloodstorm and Gambit from the Mutant X comic series. Among other changes from the normal timeline, Storm was bitten by Dracula and became a vampire. She later turned Gambit, on his dying request, though he hated her for it afterward as he was unhappy with the creature he had become. Both he and Bloodstorm later obtained a serum that let them walk in daylight and quelled their bloodlust.

Another possibility is Darkdevil from the MC2 universe (another Marvel spin-off). He is the son of Spider-Man clone Ben Reilly, and has the soul of Daredevil and a piece of the demon Zarathos in him due to an attempt at healing the clonal degredation that all clones suffer from (which he inherited, along with his natural abilities, from his father).

Until next time...

Anon e Mouse Jr.
Dirge of Silence chapter 16 . 4/18/2008
this is a top class story and i hope you up date soon

and ny guess' for the big boss dude are the Senior Partners, Trigon or the Ogdru Jahad
Master of the Boot chapter 16 . 3/31/2008
I'm greatly enjoying this tiny break from all the ass kicking. It's helping to deepen the plot that got me hooked in the first place.

As for your boss in charge, I'm going to Guess Randal Flagg.

Keep at it, I'll be watching

Ta

Master of teh Boot
thatguyyouknow chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
I have been reading this story since the first one and might I just say that if the ultimate foe turns out to be Souron I might just crap myself.
LeoLupin chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
The ultimate foe ah? Hm... I dout it would be the Firts as that's Buffy's ultimate villin. Maybe the Sr Partners? Mephesto? Davy Jones? The Master? Ares? Apocolyps? Darkside? Dr. Doom? I'm almost out of stupidly powerful villians.
LeoLupin chapter 15 . 3/20/2008
WEE! Great chapter, looking forward to more. Illyria's probably irratated that she didn't get to break any spine hu?
Master of the Boot chapter 15 . 3/20/2008
Dude, another very fine chapter. Possibly your best. Hip Hip HOORAY for Jason, taking down Drusilla.

I love the dialogue as well as the action, can't wait for more.

I'm glad this continued.

Ta

MAster of teh Boot
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 14 . 12/29/2007
Oh crap. This is one of those times I wish the heroes had back up ... other than themselves. And things can only get worse can't it? Waiting expectantly, and excitedly, for the next chapter :-D
LeoLupin chapter 14 . 12/10/2007
Great chapter can't wait for more
BNGwarrior chapter 13 . 10/15/2007
Dude, these stories just keep getting better and better, what's gonna happen next?
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 11 . 10/2/2007
Oh Jason. Dude freaked me out but I always felt sympathetic towards him after the movie. It doesn't excuse anything, like with Cole or Liam, or Snape and Draco, or hell a whole number of real people. But it's a REASON and all they deserve is a reason and chance in return. That's some heavy psych and spiritual stuff in there *bg* It was cool and excellently written. You didn't over do it, there was the right touch of sympathy and understanding. He might be a psycho killer, but you really can't help but pity him.
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 8 . 10/2/2007
the two-time suicide

*snorts* Nice aka's :-D
Poseidon's Chickadee chapter 6 . 10/2/2007
Goldlighter. Real cool.

I knew it was Cordy, but dang a shame she can't show. But awesome that can be active. :-D Nice to have a Power NOT trying to screw people over.
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »