Reviews for The Gathering of Supernatural Psychopaths
Gmonstr chapter 7 . 11/6/2006
Nice fic, keep up the good work. I to love to see Freddy in it. Freddy should be in it, he gives fear a great name.
FreddyDude chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Great Story. I want to see Freddy Krueger join in as well.
Grods chapter 4 . 11/6/2006
You have a great story. Update soon.
zark chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
Love your story. I want to see Jason join. Hope ya do make him join.
Ultra Prime-Autobot Hero chapter 8 . 10/26/2006
Great reasons on why Jason should join the gathering. I also like how you made some of the characters having thoughts on Jason joining. I just hope Jason joins as he is my most favorite movie character and horror villian.
Jack and Jericho's chapter 8 . 10/19/2006
Truly wonderful, I love John's plan and you captured Spike nicely. Update soon!
Jack and Jericho's chapter 7 . 9/25/2006
Two words, Marcus... BLOODY BRILLIANT! Using Jason has an extra member? How is that gonna work? But I bet you got a good idea.

Update soon!
LeoLupin chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
Cool, i would have liked to see Angels version of hell though...
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
YES! Jason has always seemed to be more of a misuderstood then a real monster. This is so going to rock
Ant Crown chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
I agree...Jason is a little different from most psychos.

He's just a momma's boy with traditional tendencies.
daveykins chapter 7 . 9/24/2006
An interesting idea for a possible member... particularly if Freddy is involved on the other side... I'm sure he has an axe (or machette) to grind with him :)
Jedi-Princess chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
Sighs. You updated & I missed it. "pouts" Damn. lol Thank you for updating this. I love this story. Knew it was Cordy. And that of any of them Angel would be most grateful. Keepp up the good work. jedi
Jack and Jericho's chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Hey Marcus, just wanted to let ya know a few things about Spawn.

1) He becomes stronger in strength and magic over time.

2) He has the power to stop time.

3) He can turn his cape into an Axe (play the XBOX version of Soul Calibur II and you'll know what I mean).

4) Spawn can control the elements.

5) He has an array of mental powers, for example, if he can use his magic on a person's or demon's mind, then he can show them a literal taste of hell and drive them insane.

6) Spawn can creat or activate a portal to Hell (at least I think so, maybe I read it wrong).

7) Last but not least, Spawn can heal people.

Spawn's powers are only limited by his imagination, with it he can literaly do anything.

Just wanted to let you know these things to show how Spawn can help the Coven. Update soon!
Jack and Jericho's chapter 6 . 7/25/2006
This is so damn awesome. I've read your first Coven story and I loved it but I only read it recently since I came upon your works recently, which was only last month. I have read your Mask/Harry Potter story and your Modern LXG story, I like 'em both.

BTW: How come you didn't add Chucky's 'family' as part of the Gathering?

Anyway, update soon, you rock Marcus.
LeoLupin chapter 6 . 7/21/2006
... I'm not sure how to respond to this chapter... uh woo hoo?

anyway the goldlighter thing is cool
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »