Reviews for The Gathering of Supernatural Psychopaths
LeoLupin chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Ah a trip to Papa Midnights hu? Are they going to bump into Angela? I would picture Illyria finding a bond with John, He is a lot like like Wesley(RIP, Gunn too] sad face])
ka-mia2286 chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
So i'm guseeing that it's loren who's going to be helping the gang. Wonder how he's going react to Angel after the whole Lindsey thing
Ant Crown chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Nice to know that there is some guys on the Coven that know that Spike just needs to shut up.

I've been wondering, would someone who came VERY close to being a tool of a spirit be a good choice?

Also now that I think of it, Johnny Blaze aka Ghost Rider is a shoe in for the Coven because of his background...
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Suggestion for killing Chucky: nuke, P90, nuke, flame thrower, nuke, shot gun, and a nuke. (Until the doll dies all my reviews will be like this sorry)Now thats done great chapter the interacts seems a lot thighter this time out. Looking forward to the next update.
Jedi-Princess chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
question? Contemporarey or all over? Thought #1: Victor Doom (from movie, so sue me if he looks like Cole lol) He is rather insane now with his new powers. #2: From past ( if you watched Xena that is) Callisto, she is an insane goddess type. lol her & Dru yikes. #3: Glory from Buffy in all her insane hell-god powers. Just ideas that came to me in bed. Fyi, e-mail is under hubby's name. As to the Doom idea, saw the movie & thouoght hed' work cool, even if he and Cole look alike, both divine "blushes" anyhoo, just thought Iwould throw those out there. Update soon. t/c Jedi
Jedi-Princess chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Hi! It is me! I found you! Can't wait to see where you take this! Ah, drucilla, this should be fun! Yes, I am still awake, after finishing the other set. lol. Will go to slep thinking up Villains for you to add. Question tho. How much time travel do you wish to invoke? Cos, um Space & time could bring you some interesting people, but then, I am now functioning on fumes. lol good night for now. again, look forward to where you take this! update soon. t/c Jedi/nascar
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Normally I avoid anything that involves that DAMN Chucky doll, but since he will most likely get his ass handed to him by Hellboy or Spawn, I'll consider this story 17 years worth of therapy for that phobia. Kick his ass Coven!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Can't wait for more, please post your next chapter as soon as you are able to
LeoLupin chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
YEAY. i didn't relize you'd post this so soon. can't wait till we meet the other members of the psycopaths, i like the first four already. as i've said before this kicks ass.
Ant Crown chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That was my forth choice but oh well.

Al might be interested in John boy here...hehehe. Especially after Constatine's more 'intriguing' feats.

I wonder how Angel is going to take to this.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6