Reviews for NGE Season 2: An Untold Story
Sejjers chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
quite an interesting back story for Ivana...

working out at 10? i think that would be dangerous at that age...

good story, i await the next installment.
Sun S. Li chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
I like it as a side story. Right now its kinda boring so im not really intrested in it. Ill watch it though.

After the evangelion training you should dwell into Vlady's life and show his ideas.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Wow. You're really pulling out all the stops for Season 2... giving backstories and everything!
DCWestby chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
E#xcellent idea to give more background into your characters.. Keep going.
SulliMike23 chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
I think I'm beginning to see why Ivana is the way she is. But I won't get into details yet, I still want to see if I'm right.
The Shadow Walker chapter 2 . 3/7/2006
Hmm...this setup begs a lot of questions as to what happens to Ivana...

Also an interesting look at the Eva politics outside of Japan.

Carry on with your usual diligence.

-TSW
Dar Sel'La chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Looks intresting so far, though hard to tell much one way or another so early. Oh, and why do I sense another pair of pilots hooking up?
gray squall chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
wow...i just keep runing into camraeye's reviews, and each time i do he seems to need more Counselling. still i hope one day he acutly disides to 'publish' something longer than a review, a story maby.

as for this story although i find at times u make it a little personal, i must give credit to the shere amount work put into it,

it hardly needs to be said, but keep writeing.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Goody, now we'll know a little more about Ivana's past. From the looks of things, she might've started out the same way Shinji and Asuka did.
Cameraeyeisdeadandugly chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Here's some constructive criticism for you, UGLY: DIE! Nobody with a brain in their head likes you. Your stories are crap and your writing makes me vomit up dead carp. I hope you get hit by a bus on the way to work and crash into the cement walls of a club.

(PS: Die.)
Lizard90 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Great work as usual. Sorry that I haven't reviewed your Evangelion Season 2 story. I forgot to do that. Thanks for starting this since I like Ivana a lot. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Poka! (I study Russian, but I sorta suck at it...)
No one in particular chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Well as I always say A for the efforts D for results, I am not talking about the story though, it is somewhat interesting, however the transalition and name of the character are horrible, the title just has no sense, and the name Ivana Karlamov is ... well, I don't really think that someone would name their child say Johna or Rona, it is purely male name and the last name should be Kharlamova as they are different for males and females (females ones usually end on -ova or -eva)
Marine Brother Shran chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
it's cute, it works, and no, i'm not prereading this one, because well...i already have your other to worry about, that and i've got too much time on my hands in terms of school.

anyways, good start, could be a bit longer, and get someone to preread for you lol

well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne
OUBWIUBGPPPINSOJNONOICNFSOIN chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Ooh, darkfic... That suits my mood perfectly at the moment...

Glad to see this up so soon. Well, there's nothing much else to say.

(*thinks*)

Oh yeah, good start. Heh, I knew I'd missed something...

Chapter 2 will be warmly welcomed.

Cheerio,

Naon
jcmoorehead chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Good introduction so far, I like the way you introduce Ivana's family straight into it and also go straight into her being selected.

Looking forward to reading more.