Reviews for Golden Silhouette
freaker chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
sweet fic.
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This is only a one shot? because it be an awsome story!
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Hi. Your descriptions are your power. The similies are great. Real original writing.

"half full with new cars dipped in gold from the brilliant morning light creeping over the peaks of the buildings that shine like the blades of his knives."

That's great. And then your word choice is great as well. For example, after just talking about knives Dean is "cutting" the engine. Very well thought out. Good job! :)
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That was so poignant! Your descriptions are wonderful! I could easily visualize Dean checking his reflection in the mirror, sitting on the car watching Sam and Sam walking along then sensing Dean was there and looking for him... wonderful, wonderful writing!
Mistro and Daquiri chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Pix, that was awesome! As soon as I read the summary (I have you on author alert), I thought it was Dean had to go see Sam at Stanford. Or, at least he was going to go see Sam. I can't think of any other reason why he'd drive halfway across the country just to set his mind at ease. It was a really different style from your previous stories, and I liked it (as with all your other stories).

Oh, and thank you muchly for the PM. You have no idea how much it means to have people (especially people I "know") give you encouragement like that! We're going to -try- to get it finished before the end of the week. But we're not sure if we're gonna have enough time. But, that's life, and we're trying!

Anyways, keep up the amazing work on everything.

-Daquiri
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Very interesting. Catch ya on the flip side.
crazycanuck12 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That was beautiful, I love the title. I love the idea that Dean would've gone to see Sam while he was at school but not actually visit him.. That was really great, I can't say anymore, lol. I loved it :)
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Beautiful.
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
So glad you put a small part for Sam there, just reading through it made me want to see that and there it was! Very good :)
Aira Silver chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
I like it alot. I like how we don't know where Dean is going, though you can have a good guess, until he sees Sam. I love how Sam seems to realize he is being watched but by the time he goes to see for sure, Dean is gone. Sam can think whatever he wants at who is watching him but I have a feeling he knows that it is Dean deep in his heart. I wish Dean wouldn't have to go through the pain of nightmares having to do with Sam but I guess it's the only way his mind gets him to check on Sam.

Before I stop I just want to say that I really like this story. It's a nice one, dealing with how Dean reacts or reacted with Sam in college.