Reviews for Briar what have you done?
dragon fier 20 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
omg, Sandry and Briar had a baby? omg, i loved it lots! :D that was amazing, and i loved the name! :D
singaluva chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
aw! I love that cause i always thought briar and sandry had a thing together! lolz
bellza chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
its good writing, just not much of a plot. lol.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
*giggles* I like it... I can see everyone acting this way...

Love the name you gave the little one.

Well written.
xxPellinoriaxx chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
That was good.

Are you going to write more?
none- spooky music chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
You know what else I noticed about the name? The two messed up letters Risina (R) and Dajla (l) could stand for Rosethorn and Lark... Was that porepusefully, or just something that happened?
Lily Evans Potter Star chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Ah Briar...only you could bring that out in our Sandry-love it love it love it!

Happy Writing!

Lily
ar-magus chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
That was a good one, but you may have wanted to make it slightly more vague as to what was happening to keep the reader in suspense. but it wasn't bad a nice little one shot. I'm not sure how the title would work out with Briar not being a noble, he should be a fa Toren, according to Namornese law he is a Fe Landreg as the Namornese count titles on the mother's side.
The Sin they called Pride chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
this is so sweet :)
Evelora chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Hello! I've been meaning to check if you've written that story or not. It's cute how Briar gets so worried over Sandry and I think overall it was a great story although you missed out the bit about Briar going "I could have sworn I taught you more words than that" But I can see how it wouldn't have fitted in with Briar's worried state.

And I've been meaning to update but I just haven't had the time, plus my exams are next week...I'll work on it though. Hopefully I can finish chapter 4 by July. I look forward to your next review.

kk

Evelora
SugarHighNutcase chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Sandry's title is fa Toren. Good fic; Briar and Sandry BELONG together!

:-)

SHN
Gillian chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I enjoyed this story. I've always thought that Sandry and Briar should get together. Good job!
Ellie Tink Sparks chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Sandry's full name is Lady Sandrilene fa Toren. She used to also be Clehame fa Landreg, but she turned that over to her cousin Ambros in "The Will of the Empress."
music nerd chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
i cant see sandry cursing. i just cant see her, swearing like a guardsman. whatev, still funny. I can't remember sandry's title either... it's a curse! run from the curse of not knowing sandry's full name! augh!

sorry bout that... feeling very random...