Reviews for AnZuOh, Queen of Games
Scar of hope chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
"two duel monsters are trying to kill kaiba!"

"Soooooooooo...what's the emergency?"

HA! love that. that line just earned this story a favorite. You are officially a genius. :D
SpamMaX chapter 23 . 6/29/2009
I read it all!

Wow one hell of a story!

And since you wrote it during 2006 I bet you have even more stories!

So I will try and read as many of them as I can!

But what is going to happen to happen to Tea?

I hope there is a sequel to this story!
SpamMaX chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
"“Not for long!” Téa said. “Because Treaty of Compliance isn’t the only card of yours that’s about to work against you! I’ll play my second facedown card ‘Tailor of the Fickle’. I can sue this card to take your Megamorph from Lucifer, and give it to Kaiba’s Blue Eyes!” The enormous dragon (90, 3800) swelled even bigger.

“IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!” Cyrus screamed."

Fixed.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
This is a cool story. Please make some more. Yugi and Tea forever.
Equestrian-Lily chapter 23 . 8/28/2006
OH MY GOSH! This is so good! I love how you're portraying Tea. The story line is really good. I'm sorry for not updating before (bangs head on table)
MagicmanSmokegirl chapter 23 . 8/10/2006
Magicman: Well. This is very unfortunate. I can say right now that Smokegirl is planning a campaign of devastation to smite Dark Tea. She still hasn't figured out how to survive the Shadowrealm though.

Smokegirl: I will personally gut her and strangle her with her own intestines!

Magicman: Um...how about you explain to her the problems with that?
AnzuxYamiyugi chapter 23 . 8/4/2006
is there going to be another sequel to this one? and WHY did you make tea lose? i hope that this story continues b/c it is so good and ur storys are great. please let there be a sequel!
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 23 . 8/1/2006
bervo-can-we-terust-taht-rosely-is-defeeited-also tea's-other-her-feel-yami/atem

beides-aer-you-thinking-waht-iam-thinking-mai-waith-jeannie-powers

so-i-put-to-you
CleverCover chapter 23 . 8/1/2006
Wow...That sucks for Tea.
john chapter 23 . 8/1/2006
Well, Dark Tea is now in control. I wonder what will happen soon.
kilnorc chapter 23 . 7/31/2006
dude...for the love of all things holy and that involves dueling in this world...GET THIS NEXT STORY POSTED! YOU CANT LEAVE IT AT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT!
scottgrubb chapter 23 . 7/31/2006
TEA!

Yep, I called Dark Tea's return all the way back about 10 chapters ago. And now, she's got our girl. Or does she? I eagerly await part 3.
Tyjet Ansatsu chapter 23 . 7/31/2006
holy freaking shit man...you just don't know when to quit with the sequels do you?(Not that I mind...)
LadyKatherine29 chapter 23 . 7/31/2006
twisted, I saw did see this coming. Not at all, you brillant sob. This last chapter was brillant. You did a kick ass job on it and it shows. Really just compleatly a great way to set up for your next fic. Brillant.
Lord Destroyer chapter 23 . 7/31/2006
Does this mean a sequel, or are you expanding on the story here?

Something tells me Dark Tea wont be going away that easy any time soon, I think she's like the evil Bakura...you know, the evil guy who keeps coming back no matter how often you get rid of him.

There's one thing I forgot comment on the previous chapter. Kaiba's "What's the worst that could happen?" Oh how little does he know saying that is the ultimate jinx. Only if he knew what happened with demon cards in GX.