Reviews for Weep For You
whatcatydidnext chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Beautifully done.
amitai chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is absolutely beautiful. _ You write it so beautifully, and I felt so horrible for Henry by the end!

One tiny thing, I'm not sure that Masham would have been hanged; didn't execution for a noble mean beheading? (shrug) I'm not sure, and I'm probably wrong - and it's such a tiny niggle in such a wonderful story. Brilliantly done, thank you!

-amitai
Acsid chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Nice. This is a pairing that's often overlooked because it's not a huge part of the play, but I always wondered who Scroop had been Good fic!
Chartula chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Amazingly done! I really must say that this is one of the most extraordinarily beautiful fics I've ever read. Congratulations.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
I honestly love this. Never thought I would see decent Shakespeare slash.
witchchild chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Beautiful.
Bess chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
I really liked this. I have seen the film of Henry V with Kenneth Branagh many times, so I of course saw their faces, as I think you intended. I have always liked the way Branagh played the betrayal scene, and so it is nice to see that someone else caught the homoeroticism inherent there. I really haven't anything harsh to say, it is a beautifully written piece. I hope you do more!
Crazy Retasu chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Have you ever watched the movie version of Henry V that was done by Kenneth Brannagh? It's a great movie, and the scene where Henry learns of the traitors is very well done. _ Just like your fic. I thought I was the only one who saw something slashy between Henry and "the man that was his bedfellow"...Great job!
Manders-chan author here at ff.net but it's not letting me sign in chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Enchanting. Positively enchanting... might I add brilliant? I don't think that I have read a better fanfiction interpreting Shakespeare. Thank you so much for being so talented!
Hawke chapter 1 . 10/26/2001
Wow! This is so well written. The language flows, it feels like Henry might really have written those words. Wow. Bravo. Congrats!
Triskell chapter 1 . 7/31/2001
Beautifully written, enticing and haunting. I enjoyed it tremendously. It had the flair and emotion of Shakespeare's writing. Exceedingly well done! *regards
Liz chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
Good grief, this was outstanding. It's been a long time since I read Henry V, but you have really captured the nuance and rhythm of Shakespeare's poetry, and that emotional intensity is something else. Perhaps... a prequel? Prince Hal and Owain Glendower (my fave character from Hen IV Part 1)?
Jillayne chapter 1 . 5/29/2001
I simply want to say that this story was the most exceptional fic I have ever read. Ever. I read a lot of Shakespeare, even Henry V, and am almost disappointed how some portray his magnificent plays.

It was an honor to read yours.
marguerite chapter 1 . 5/17/2001
That is very pretty indeed... very desperate and emotional...with something instrumental by Radiohead as its soundtrack.
Sutashi chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
Oh! That was so sad! I didn't read Henry V yet but I think after this I will. This was absolutely excellent! Keep writing!