Reviews for Fire Away
UnForgettableSin chapter 15 . 9/3/2006
so cheesy and fluffy but I loved it all the same!
UnForgettableSin chapter 13 . 9/3/2006
*bursts out laughing*

Holy Crap!I find that hilarious..

Friend:apperantly...

Me:Were you here this whole time?

Friend:No I'm a figment of your imagination right now..People always say you have an over attive imagination..

Well thank you for listening to me bable on about me trying to sort out my confusing mind!
0-inkwell-0 chapter 15 . 4/8/2006
These are absolutely GREAT! Loved them !
cupcakeswirl chapter 15 . 3/27/2006
wowza i loved the entire fic! i think you just converted me to havoc/mustang now! i love those two together, they are so sweet! :) i realy hope that you continue with this pairing since you wrote them so beatifully
yaoiluva chapter 15 . 3/9/2006
I just love these ficlets! Jean and Roy 4eva! o WhooT
yaoiluva chapter 11 . 3/9/2006
Ah, Jean topping Roy - the way it was meant to be. o
G chapter 15 . 3/6/2006
Give me a chapter fic and I shall worship you. _
Blonde Hurricane chapter 15 . 3/4/2006
Aw. All of the drabbles are wonderful.

You make these two guys so adorable.

And alittle pervy too. Thats always good.
Edward Mustang chapter 15 . 3/4/2006
Sweetest of them all. So going on my favorites.
mercutio-rane chapter 15 . 3/4/2006
Lovely! I think I love this one best, because it's not wry or humerous as much as speaking of a sincere love. Less about sex and more about love from a devotional sense, something lasting.

Hey, you wouldn't be going to the one in Houston, are you? Because that's the one I'm going to! Maybe I'll see you there! I thought about going as Hawkeye, but the guns and finding the right shirt, etc...Plus, I'm already doing a chibi kakashi costume, as well. And now I"m glutting up your review box with ramblings about the con! ;) Drop me a line sometime if you want to talk cosplay ;)

Thanks for these, too! I've never been much of yaoi fan (except the occasional Snape/Remus or Remus/Sirius, when they're well-done) but you've totally sold me on these two!
mystriaL-aNgeL chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
I'm not much of a havoc/roy fan but mann...u've got me hooked ere.
Edward Mustang chapter 14 . 3/4/2006
Haha cutee
mercutio chapter 14 . 3/4/2006
I Love Jealous!Roy! :) For once, he should be on the other end of it.

Incidentally, don't know why I thought to mention this, but the guy who does the American voice of Havoc is going to be at a con I'm going to soon. I have a chibi Havoc costume and am going to try to get my picture taken with him. I'll send you a copy. :)
Fin's Sve chapter 13 . 3/3/2006
I really enjoy these little drabs. it's cute. Have you ever though of writing a story about them. You write this couple so well. i think if you had a plot, you could write a really great one. but anyway. good job!
Edward Mustang chapter 13 . 3/3/2006