Reviews for Dying To Please
Lol so cute :D
LopezV97 chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Lol cute and funny!
RizaHawkeye chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
RIZA IS NOT A STATE ALCHEMIST, SHE DOESNT HAVE A POCKET WATCH! AND they're not even in character.. i tried to read this and understand it BUT SHIT GO BACK TO 1ST GRADE!
RizaHawkeye chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
hotguyhawkeye chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
This is a really good idea for a story, but your English kills me. I'm really weird about proper English and stuff so don't think I'm just being rude. Maybe you should have someone help you with it. And the talking, i cant ever tell whose saying what or what's going on.. i had this problem with another one of your stories; 'I Hate Vacations'. I think its just a bit rushed.
Krymsyn Vyxyn chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I like the idea and creativity of your story, but the way you write it, combined with grammar and spelling errors, makes it very difficult to read. It disturbs the flow of the story and confuses the reader.
CrazyHorseNinja chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
I think the word you're looking for is morgue.
lostintranslation chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
I don't understand how thoes dreams occured. The timeline is a bit unrealistic. How do you becom president in two months?
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
love it
LexyGirl89 chapter 4 . 9/23/2007
well it kept me laughing. alot of spelling errors though. and roy LOVES dogs.
LexyGirl89 chapter 2 . 9/23/2007
the 'thing' you refered to was called the morgue. it took me a while to match a name to what you were talking about...
C-Major chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Not as Angst as the title suggested, but the end result is still great!
LezBCatholic chapter 4 . 1/12/2007
*Sob* THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVE ROY! HEHE target practice...hehe
Daniel chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
For "Dying to please", second chapter, third paragraph the place where they take dead bodies is called the "morgue". Good story.
lili chapter 3 . 8/5/2006
It's a bit OC...plus, why did they introduce themselves as "Roy and Riza" to the neighboor while they are undercover with false identities...the neighboors are certainly very confused now...me too!