Reviews for Rokudaime Ceremony
kori grayson chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
OMG this is the best naruto FF ive ever read!

im adding you to my fav author list and this story to my fav story list!
Verdandil chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
- sque - Such a great fanfic. It's really original. I like the way you write. It just... captivating. Naruto makes me laugh. x3 He can me so silly sometimes... and a little dense. And yay for Neji and Tenten (my favorite couple x3)
naash chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
lol...not bad.
Vash chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Very good chapter. Update soon.
Gothic Tigress chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
who cares about itachi i wanna see if naruto and hinato go to the ceremony together THEN i'll be interested in the beloved itachi lmao .
F22 Raptor chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
This was such a great chapter! Even though the majority was conversations, you did a lot with the characters speaking! I like the fact that in your story there's a girl's night out (or you could say), and that the guys are doing the same thing, enjoying each other's company. Also, Naruto's density is hilarious, and I like how he defended Sasuke from Neji's remarks, and its cool that Sakura's dream came true (some what), with Sasuke asking her out! Not to mention, you've covered all the major pairings! And Itachi's entrance was pretty cool too! I don't think Itachi's OOC, since (well what I've noticed), is that he doesn't 'say' much in the series, (especially concerning his feelings), but here you made him 'think' it, which could be exactly what Itachi really does if we could delve into his mind, so its all good! Excellent Chapter!
MizuKage chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
Sawright! Really nice twist of plot with the whole date for ceromony thing. Gives it a nice touch. Keep up the Good work
Hurleygurl chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
that was really good! naruto is so dumb lol i like the itachi part r u going to develop him into a bigger character? and r u gonna talk about the real reason he killed his clan too? cuz it sounds like it and u should i love itachi! lol n e wayz update soon!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
More Fluff!
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
Oh, what the hell does Itahci mean aout why he really killed the clan? Naruto is a dense boy whne will he figure out that Hinata likes him and what about Gaara?
darkavatar13 chapter 4 . 3/29/2006
Me: o, it's itachi...

Lena: naruto is an idiot not to notice hinata likes him even after all those times she turned red and all that

Me: oh course, he's a big stupid idiot.

Lena: yep. update soon
Yulia Aries chapter 3 . 3/29/2006
that was nice...continue soon (_)
darkavatar13 chapter 3 . 3/28/2006
Me: i like gaara, he's so...cool.

Lena: but he's funny like that.

Me: yeah but...ok whatever