Reviews for Rokudaime Ceremony
Del Nayar chapter 7 . 1/6/2007
This is indeed one of the best fanfics that I have ever read! I just can't describe how good it was! Grammar, plot, and descriptions were execellent. All I can say is keep up the good work. Hooah!
ZombieLeyLey chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
nice
clickieNE chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
wow! i love the story already!
UchihaSakura4 chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
good story!
kamiii chapter 7 . 9/7/2006
wow, that was a great story, sorry i cant make the comment better, its just i cant put my thoughts into words for this story, all i can say it was great. good luck on other stories _
Angelslasttear chapter 7 . 9/6/2006
hehehehe
kggdadfscvbuj chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
"sigh" u would think that naruto shou ld be smarter when hes hokage it makes more sense if he is cause hokage UR THE FREAKIN

LEADER OF THE WHOLE DAMN VILLAGE GEEZ u can order the anbu to do the chicken dance if u wanted to
UchihaHakura64 chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
I read this story and i abosolutely loved it! Everyone reacted like they would, with Neji being like "you're coming with me." and Shikamaru being like "I just asked you the questionm, Ino."

Seriously, THIS WAS SO AWESOME! I read the sequel, but i have to say I like this one better. I was a little disappointed you didn't really do anything with Kiba or Lee. Did they get dates or what?
josie-chan chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
that was a pretty awsome story
Dr.Scarecrow chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
.. You. Are my new favorite author. You're witty, intelligent, creative, hilarious, and efficient in your stories.

If you're a guy (which I don't think you are
LordHatredX chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
good story
Scarlet Ookami chapter 4 . 7/21/2006
That was great! .
Scarlet Ookami chapter 3 . 7/21/2006
This was pretty good! Garra wasn't that OOC. you got him in character. .
ying yang dragons chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
a very interesting ending! xD

i really really like your story! -
NARUTARD chapter 7 . 7/7/2006
Aww the Hinata shrieking thing was really i dont know but it was funny it fit in perfectly

cept Naruto didt act much like a hokage
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »