Reviews for Rokudaime Ceremony
Heat in Freezing chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I love the "She doesn't even see my shadow" Comment, because it references funnily to the term Kage. Was that intentional? If it wasn't don't tell me, cause it was real cool.
JJKA chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
I like it its funny, but it does ignore some of the future events in naruto after the chunin exams.

(but then if its the english version no it hasn't come out yet... like with the resangan (I think, anyway its my favorite attack) or something like that.)
Nara Shikaku chapter 7 . 6/30/2006
That was a good story, although I was kinda left wanting more out of Itachi's appearance... oh well... two thumbs up.
peace.love.spinner chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I loved this story it was so cool and cute from bgining to end.

you did a nice job it must have been hard to write this great story.

-phyrogrl23
InuObsessed o.o chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
Ah! i really love this story! it's one of the BEST ones i have read so far!

i hope you make some type of epilogue or sequel for this! :]
RaNma11 chapter 7 . 6/17/2006
This is so cool! as in! I really loved the story.. I LOVED it! I'll read it over and over again... definitely worthwhile... with al the fluffs... hehe... Thumbs up! Honto ni!

Mwah mwah!
Sofasoap chapter 7 . 6/16/2006
Thumbs up! You got ALL my favourite pairings in one story! :D

I tried not to laugh out aloud like a maniac when i'm rading through the story ( its 4am.. ) but its great :)
skyblue.x chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
this was amazing! I loved it!1
MurderousDoctor chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
This was really good. And I like the ending (considering im a naruhina fan. Along with every other pairing in here. P)

The writing style was pretty unique. And I enjoyed reading it, and anxiously had awaited in between chapters, checking almost everyday.

Your a great writer and I hope you write many more fanfics

Hisaki Mizu (Flame Water)
Houtori chapter 7 . 6/15/2006
Wow, it's finally over... Great ending! Though I can't imagine Sasuke getting nervous like that...
Jubalint Ikinz chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
Awsome!
LCH8292 chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
aw... kawaii!
unknown chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
Fantastic story! Very well written!
SisCo Kid chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
Well done, well done. This story has got me back into reading Naruto fic's.
Verdandil chapter 7 . 6/14/2006
That was great. Too bad it's already finish. Your fanficiotn was just amazing, hilarious, sweet and well-written. I really enjoyed reading it. You did a wonderful job. - thumbs up -
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »