Reviews for Follow the Leader
ae2000x chapter 1 . 8/18/2019
interesting!
rainbowfiredrake chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
I know you said this was a one shot, but I think it would be cool if you expanded on it.
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
This is so nice. And could even be considered cannon.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Very nice oneshot
Pixilated Pixie Princess chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
I loved it
ishala8 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
So cute! And it lets us know exactly who it will be that Kirara will be running after once Sango's death has passed. That is if she can wait that long! *giggles* Inuyasha is adorable like that!
Rickashay chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I thought this piece is perhaps one of the most insightful fics for Kirara. It's very interesting and I really enjoyed reading it.
FanficFemale chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aww this was so sweet! Seriously I think both Kirara and Inuyasha don't get enough credit in the show. After all episode 97 "Kirara, Come Home!" pretty much shows what you said was true. And I can't get over how many people think Inuyasha isn't smart. I mean he had to be in order to survive as long as he did with the kind of life he had/has right?

Also do you think Inuyasha has the ability to talk to animals because I think he does? If you watch episode 72 "Totosai's Rigid Training" he talks a little bit with Kirara. He also asked the little oranage neko demon that he was carring while he was on Kirara was this the right way and it meowed in reply and he looked like he knew it was definately saying yes. Another small example was in The Final Act episode 5 "The Great Holy Demon Spirit's Test" when he asked Totosai's Bull was this the place and it made a noise in response to which again he seemed to understand.

Well I guess that's enough of my ranting. Once again very nice one-shot!
cpmwjune chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Really cute story

only one with kirara as a charicture
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I always enjoy reading fics from Kirara's point of view.
Ileah chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
There's not enough Kirara in the InuYasha world. She is pushed to the side (or below, as a mule) So that hanyou, monk, slayer, and miko can take the stage. Excellent for giving her an opinion.
dfgh chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
wow! dude, i was thinking of writing something like this.. an inuyasha/kirara friendship fic! :D friendship, ok! nothing more, nothing less.. this was nice!

..it would be really nice if she could actually talk. then maybe she could side with inuyasha in arguments for once.. and not always side with whoever sango's siding with. i HATE when they gang up on him! aurgh!
midnightsweet chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
if you close one eye you can see it. lol lol i liked this anyway.
Drowning in Fire chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
That was actually pretty good!i liked it..its cute.I love how she admires Job!

-DrowningInFire