Reviews for 1000 Miles In 10 Seconds
It seems like the way Rei's description of Kai's attraction to Rei is that Kai is a pansexual.
Darakna chapter 4 . 1/24
Okay, I load my computer just so I can write another review, coz I really suck writing from Kindle. Grr ... damn keyboard.

I have divided my thoughts in some main points:

1. You are brilliant
2. This is brilliant
3. You have an amazing sense of humour
4. Thank god I'm mostly over with school semester, coz it has been wild for the last few weeks
5. Thank god it's Saturday
6. I have slept for 2 hours
7. Yes, I have read Our First Noel
8. Where had the day gone?
9. I am TOTALLY shipping Ray and Kai as they are represented in this fic
10. Where do you come up with jokes?!
11. I am bummed that the hot scenes aren't more graphic ... heh, who would have thought
12. 'Excuse me, sir' is one heck of a name. I think it's the kind of thing that is going to randomly follow me through my life and make me laugh - like actually seeing some former server or someone saying Excuse me
13. I am a person with a case of depression - not like HARDCORE, I've just gone over that with the help of pills about a year ago. I went off the pills a few months back and it has been a rollercoaster. What I'm trying to say is, that I don't usually laugh, am happy or anything more than barely functional. I am a dull (sad) person according to my roomies - 4 other students (I don't actually go around telling people that I need to take medication to stay 'sane' or 'functional'). Your fic made me laugh most since the fic Blow me (Supernatural) which I read at least a year ago. I've had had a bad month, thanks to sad emotional roller coaster, schoolwork and overall shitty coincidences in my life. And for the last ... uh 23 hours now ... I've been sitting in my room, on my bed cackling and downright roaring of laughter and I'm probably totally freaking my roomies out as they go about their daily parties (it's weekend, that's what they do). So, what I'm overall trying to say is:
Thank you.

(Maybe I'll post more reviews. I would love to post one each chapter, but I don't want to disentangle from my bed to write every one decently. Also, I don't wanna flood your mailbox with useless fangirling, not as much over the Beyblade fandom as over your story fandom).
Pikke Wood chapter 12 . 9/21/2014
Wow. I just read both Our First Noel and this again after few years. I don't know if you even get these reviews anymore or anything but... I still love your fics so, so much. Like always I read it at night and I was laughing out loud, thank god no-one was around to hear it. Now I feel like crying. It's so nostalgic. You are my all time favorite Beyblade author, and even though I'm not that passionate about Beyblade anymore, I will read these fics over and over again. I'm terrified you will remove these so I will have to save them on my computer.
Your other fics are amazing too, Resurfacing was one of the first Beyblade fics I read, and Sinners still haunts me (and I hope to god you will continue it). However these to are the ones I read when I need little drama while knowing everything will be okay in the end. And first time I read his I fell in love with the idea of a bunny named It. English is not my first language but when I got my first rabbit I named it That (cos I like It better for a boy). Now I have two girls, That and This and a boy It. I actually named my pets after this fic.
Of all the fics I have ever read (and there are hundreds), this is the one I wish would "magically" suddenly have one more sequel. That's how much I love this. It has been at least seven years since I started reading this and I still love it.
I don't know if you even write anymore but I really hope you do. I learned more English through your works than my school books. Thank you. Thank you so so much.
Guardian Fox chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
I'm concerned about what happened between Konstantine & Tala... but I guess it's a moot point since it seemed to have happened years ago? All the loose ends were ties up, except for that one...

I like the last moment between Ray and Bryan, I like the weird friendship they developed in this story. And Bryan's emotion in this chapter was beautiful and made me so sad and also love him even more.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 12 . 1/18/2011
awwwe...wait nine hours and check the toiloet, it should be out by -THREE OCLOCK AGAIN! I gotta stop doing this to myself. but ya. the ring should be out by then.

...

*PPFT* He ate his ring. how lame . nice work, but to be honest i'd never want to meet either of their families after this.

*shuffles away from brooklyn* he's kind of scary too.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
...He's gonna scratch his eyes out.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
oh god no...inlaws suuuuck TT_TT. RUN KITTEN! Where's tiger when u need him!

...awwwe, its three o-clock again! I'll read more when I'm done hibernating. Goodnight recently favored author
Chaseha-Wing chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
oh no...in laws r the worse TT_TT
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 12 . 10/20/2010
Awsome! I am a huge fan of Our First Nole and was totally stoked when I on accident found this sequeal! anyway Now I can't decided which one I love more! Awsome you Rock!
Crazy Reader chapter 12 . 10/19/2010
I think it's the 50th time I read this story. o_O

Got totally hooked up on "our first Noel", and...what can I say? I've never succeeded to get this amazing fanfiction out of my head. I can't describe how much I really love 1000 miles in ten seconds, but atleast I agree with all the other reviews you've got. So much humour, so much sadness and soooo CRAZY XD I remember when you put up this last chapter (like, two years ago? ._. ) and how happy and sad I was. Perfect ending to the story... just so sad that it was THE END. I would go down on my knees and beg you to write yet another sequel, but to be honest I don't have a clue of what that story would be about. So... Instead i'm just gonna ask:

Can you possibly put up some one-shots, based on 1000 miles in ten seconds? :3

OK i'll leave you alone now. Keep up the good work. You are my favorite here on Fanfiction!
AcidRain15 chapter 12 . 8/23/2010
I adore your stories.

Our First Noel and this story were amazing and I found myself laughing and on the verge of tears at all the right moments.

You're writing style is very original and I couldn't get enough of these stories.

:]
phoenixandtiger chapter 12 . 8/19/2010
I Love You. Just for writing a sequel to 'Our First Noel'.

And because of Stephenie Meyer killing off POV fics, I was a bit hesitant about reading this - because well, I was thinking it would ramble on and on about nothing important.

And yet, you've managed to make this full of humour and sarcasm and angst and something that's just so believable that I can see myself reading this again and again and again and - you get the point.
redphoenixofire chapter 12 . 7/13/2010
hey :) I've been searching for this story for ages :S

lol I've read it once before and I freakin' loved it 's just WOW :D Evrything is so wow. You write so incredibly well :)I love the story,I love kai/rei & I love you for making this such a wonderful wonderful story :) I'm ecstatic I found this story again up the good work :D
hihara chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
This was amazing. This is the first story I have read that includes such strong humor(and sarcasm). Not only have you given every character a strong personality by just using few words, you've created a great story line that seemed to be planned backwards. I have to say, majority of the time I felt like ripping my hair out from the anticipation, but my patients paid off from the beautiful outcomes.

I thought 'Our First Noel' was fantastic, but it only built the foundation for this.

I truly hope you do continue with some one shots, it'd be great to see how Hiro and Brooklyn's relationship goes.

Anyhow, I'm off to read all your other fanfictions now

Your a great author, with a magnificent imagination and eye for heart warming drama. It will get you far :)
Dae chapter 12 . 12/31/2009
I'm generally not a fan of POV stories because they tend to ramble on forever about nothing, but you somehow managed to ramble on with good humour and insight.

Dear god, Ray's family is insane! So insane I kinda don't want to know how you came up with the goat and the parrot/chicken nana had at the last dinner, or the wedding cow. It was also the perfect dramatic last few chapters with a great ending, thank you so much for the effort, especially since you re wrote the last chapter, it's amazing!

All characters were well developed, which can be hard in POV stories, so well done!