Reviews for And All Manner Of Things Shall Be Well
Anom chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
Assuming that you know your history the followers werent bad people HOWEVER the CHURCH and ITS ARMY I cant stress enough that it was the fact that back then the church practicaly was the goverment with how much power it had was waging holy wars across anyone not christian to spread the religion. Considering that and htat I believe Amestris is in a European-ish area of the FMA universe around the 18-1900s that would mean that using Christian extremists as the enemy isnt realy bashing at all so much as it is a real political thing that actualy happened and its not like your saying that they kill civilians(they only got knocked out) so you arent demonising them its perfectly acceptable so long as your not asking an extremist or anyone who censors stuff for a living:)
Pajaro Negro chapter 35 . 5/11/2010
-An update! Yes! I am glad to see that Al is okay and that SOMEONE is finally noticing the resemblance between the Eldritch and the Elric families. Remind me if I just forgot, but Ed never mentioned this, right? At least not in any way that indicated growing understanding of the implications. I remember waiting for it to dawn on someone. Good job, Al. Observant boy. Now you just need to make the final leap: You have more family!

-Watch out for run-on sentences such as this one:

"They hadn't even completed their studies in the small open air school, instead Edward and Alphonse finished their education in the unaccredited school of hard knocks."

-How come you are taking Aztec culture and calling it Inca? Quetzalcoatl isn't Incan! He is an Aztec god! Incas are South American. Aztecs are North American. I would leave this point alone and just allow artistic license with geography and historical/cultural figures, but most Americans know so little about Latin American culture (because our high schools don't teach it, urgh) that any who reads your story is going to take away a confused impression of Meso-American culture. I depresses me. I know it doesn't have to be 100% accurate since it's not our world, but I prefer more plausible cultural hybrids. You are an educator when you write; do not forget that. Montezuma is Aztec also.

-Complaints aside, I hope you update soon!
blue-soljah chapter 35 . 5/10/2010
YAY another update love the chapter btw, update soon
neal chapter 34 . 8/18/2009
Alright - you've neglected this story long enough. Time to update.
Starburstia chapter 34 . 5/28/2009
Umm, this is really good! Please update! Do the christian evil people do something stupid or wat? I actually want to know how bond will react to edward's story, which i assume he will eventually tell... right? right?...Just UPDATE PLEASE! Dont leave me hanging! (I'm officioly your new favorite fan...)
JoPo08 chapter 34 . 2/27/2009
Well, after what seemed like what should've been 100 chapters, I have finished And All Manner of Things Shall Be Well. I was enthralled by this work for 3 hours straight, and continued to read it (through weary eyes) and end at 1:01 in the morning. A wonderful story with a wonderful ending. Yet I laugh; this story seemed to have everything: retching (lots) cussing (lots) creulty (lots) a sometimes confusing flashback and a kitty.

The actual writing of the story, and the style makes me cry out in joy.

I will say that i am in a fun way envious of Miss Woodford's wonderfullness,and plan to read another story of hers.

Great Job.
JoPo08 chapter 28 . 2/27/2009
Your writing has been profound thus far, but this is the only chapter i have not liked.

Most likely because of the akwardness of it, and having to see Edward dance. But I can't tell whether or not we're back in normal time or still in the flashback because it seems like this chapter was a flashback within a flashback?

Oh well, i'll figure it out in the next chapter.
JoPo08 chapter 27 . 2/27/2009
Woah woah woah woah! WHAT! Ed was the father of Noa's child? This totally screws up your perception with winry! AH!
JoPo08 chapter 22 . 2/27/2009
In response to your end AN: Your dialogue was beautiful.
JoPo08 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
I think a more 'hooking beggining would of been better to attract those people who determine a fic by its first sentence. BEE-CHON FRE-ZAY! That was hilarious, I can't wait to continue reading it.
neal chapter 34 . 2/24/2009
This story continues to be awesome. ok - so Ian thought there were 24 hostages when there were really 48 - could happen to anyone. The chapter exceeded my expectations - except that you should really use a spell-checker before posting. Very nice balance of action, emotion, detailed description and anime references. Even the cliched "keep the wet hanky scene" was nicely handled. And a promise we haven't seen the last of Sister Janette. Looking forward to Al waking up and having the Elrics transmute the dickens out of her.
Cloud Watcher332 chapter 34 . 2/24/2009

...-cough- anyways, this story is so greatly written, i'm extremely jealous. i await the next chapter
Took-Baggins chapter 34 . 2/21/2009
yay! new chapter! yeah, i know, i've seen it but i still like reacting that way. _;
holly chapter 33 . 12/31/2008
and you tease me with a flashback? -eye twitch- you're lucky that you're brilliant...
Took-Baggins chapter 33 . 12/28/2008
how refreshing it is to be digging through all this "Ed finds Twilight" -ish junk and find something worth reading! XD oh, but i suppose i could've just read the file you sent me. it IS still on my computer, but i like seeing things on the site.

anyway, i enjoyed this just as much the second time around! i still need to go back and get the beginning of the story though. ;

hope your holidays are going well!