Reviews for Eight Days, Eight Months
Stephantom chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
I agree with Joss - writing it from Wilson's POV was a very good idea. Gives you a look into both of them, and the reader shares that feeling of foreboding that Wilson can't shake. As always, great job capturing the characters' voices, and great insights on their motivations... I look forward to the next installment.
CoyoteWolf chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
And the break up draws closer...

O_O

Update!
joss59 chapter 4 . 3/13/2006
Great chapter! I really like how you have each chapter written form a different character's POV - it makes it really interesting! I found Wilson's chapter particuarly interesting as we got to learn a little bit about how both Stacy and House are feeling at this point in the story

Can't wait to see what December brings... ;)
joss59 chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
This story just keeps getting nore and more interesting, i'm cetainly addicted now!

Looking forward to the next fascinating installment :)
bmax chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
Great chapter.

I loved how you had House's POV and his interpretation of Stacy's actions and thoughts toward him.

They are drifting apart...

At least Wilson is still there!
CoyoteWolf chapter 3 . 2/28/2006
O_O -sniff- Is it just me...or are they drifting apart? She more than he in a way...-cries- Why?

Update?
joss59 chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Another good chapter. I like how you've described Stacy's thoughts and feelings, it's a different perspective and is very interesting to read!

I was just wondering if you were planning on writing anyhing from House's point of view. It would be interesting to read your take on how heis feeling and (attempting to) deal with his new situation. But i was just thinking outloud(if that makes any sense!) it's your story at the ende of the day.

I'm looking forward to reading more of this fic

Keep it coming :)
CoyoteWolf chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
-sniff- That...was almost very sad. -sighs- Maybe that's just cause we all know...the order in which what's gonna happen...
manda08 chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
This chapter was just as wonderful as the first one! I can't wait for the next update.
Alipeeps chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
I love your work. I've said it beofre but it bears repeating. You have these characters nailed - you write them so honestly and so believably. I am really enjoying this fic and look forward to reading more of it.
Tater chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Yay. Another great chapter.
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Aw...poor ol' House. Cute little fic...sad at the beginning tho. : )
Fizzing Wizard chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Excellent, as always! can't wait for more. Yummy!
gh2005 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I found your story very interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please continue.
bmax chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I love reading author's different takes on the events following the infarction.

Stacy feels so guilty, she can't seem to face up to his situation. Always trying to avoid the subject.

Looking forward to more of this story.

btw, I love your writing.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »