Reviews for There are Some
Kelsey441 chapter 2 . 9/24
Oh, that was wonderful. A different kind of falling in love.
BookaChan chapter 1 . 6/17
I love this.
WittyBasketcase chapter 1 . 4/21
love this!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
This was quite refreshing and different from what has come to be expected of this pairing, but still believable and true to the characters in this unexpected situation. Well done! :)
Violetcarson chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
Utterly spectacular. I'm not even exaggerating. This. Is. Amazing. :D
fireblazie chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
Oh my GOSH. I am just. IN SUCH AWE. No, for serious. XD I just loved your characterizations of Draco and Hermione and Lucius, but Draco in particular. The scene where Hermione was watching them interact from beneath the invisibility cloak... where he drank the water even though he really wasn't thirsty? THAT IS THE DRACO I WANT. XD It was just.. ohh. I mean, obviously, in these fics, Draco always drifts over to the "good side" or whatever, regardless of whether it's during the war or after the war, but I don't think I've ever seen him portrayed so, well, "human-ly". In the end, it was just the story of him and Hermione trying to survive in this post-war world. It was a brilliant read; thanks for sharing :D
Southern-Darling chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I forgot to mention in my earlier review how much I appreciated your characterizations of Draco and Hermione. Draco, in particular, stands out, as he is characterized as neither honorable nor particularly despicable, merely rather pathetic, and overall human. Of course, you know this - you characterized him. :) I just wanted to point out that your originality had not gone unnoticed.
Southern-Darling chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
That is absolutely adorable. You managed to capture how pathetic the situation was, at the same time you showed us how absolutely freaking hilarious it also was. I had to put my head down on my desk and just LAUGH. Though, there was about ten paragraphs towards the middle of part two where the funny lagged. Overall, the story definitely served to remind me how ridiculous life, and in particular, love, are. I really appreciated the way you used humor to make serious points.
sequestial chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I think the part I liked best was when Draco drank that glass of water even though he wasn't thirsty. Really conveyed how much he actually loved Lucius.
applemeringuepie chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
You killed Harry! Oh well, you're the author!

I liked it...

Zoe
ThePublicSector chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
You are so beautiful.

What a great story. In fact, stories like this are the reasons I don't constantly complain about bad stories not like this.
monkeyslut chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS! I LOVE THIS!

Err, sorry. Got a little carried away there. ;) But really, I think you're one of those authors who make cheesy stuff not sound so cheesy, but still cheesy enough to make me go all SQUE!

Did that make any sense AT ALL? xD

Ahahaha. I can't believe I'm saying this.. BUT I LOVED LUCIUS. Hahahaha. Adorable mental ex-murderer and Death Eater. Whoo.

Ron and Pansy.. hahahahaha. Okay. I went absolutely crazy over the "Oh, dear. I think we've killed him." Hahahahahaha.

She beamed at him and pinched his cheeks. His bum cheeks. “You’re so sweet.” [Oh gosh, you rock.]

I can't help noticing how many hilariously romantic and naughty phone calls were made in this fic.. and how I wished my phone would ring up and I'd hear Draco calling me up. Oh, swoon. :D

And btw, I love the way you make (former!) evil people, murderers, and Death Eaters sound so CUTE. In an evil menacing and (in Draco's case) hot way of course. xD

Geez. I think o sound too excited in this review. lol.
Shiny Elisabeth chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
This has got to be the most lovely story I've ever read.. I actually cried through this..*sniff* Anyways you did a remarkably wonderful job, the plot is awesome and your sense of humor rocks... It definitely takes a lot of talent to make Lucius Malfoy seem cute and so huggable.
anon chapter 2 . 4/26/2008
You write incredibly well - you blend humour in with your narrative so skilfully the whole thing just seems to flow!

I loved your characterisations also; it just made them seem more like real people, rather than perfect people living in a perfect world. Draco and his relationship with his father was very touching, but you still managed to make it light-hearted.

And I share your love of run-on sentences! :) This is got to be one of my favourite DMHG stories ever.

Hope your writing skills continue to flourish!
jekodama chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
NO! YOU KILLED HARRY!

Other than that minor little detail, I like it.