Reviews for The Warrior Within

Its over...is...ther more?

I wants more!

PLZ
silvis chapter 20 . 3/16/2010
I'm just wondering whether you're going to abandon this story or not because I really love it to bits D:

I do hope you will continue this in the near future! Will look forward to it :)
Claire Lanser chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
bada-ba-ba-ba

i'm lovin' it!

hehe...

i love this, it's so different, you very rarely see a happy vincent, i LOVE happy vincent, although i get the feeling chaos comes into play soon (hence the voice...)
Agatsuma Ritsuka chapter 20 . 7/24/2009
-tries to kill Sephiroth but fails- Seph has got to be god or something to survive like this...
sai chapter 20 . 7/11/2008
Please update soon! I love this story!
With-teeth-of-madness chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I really like this story, I keep checking back to see if you've updated. I hope you update this soon, because it's one of my fav fics on this website.
Anarane-Sensei chapter 20 . 5/28/2008
aww, poor Cloud -hugs- damnit Vincent -kicks Vincent's butt- this is an awome story, i cant wait for the next chapter its like a leaves you at the edge of your seat in every chapter damnit i wish my writting skills were like that.
Rio 2.0 chapter 20 . 5/20/2008
... wow.

This is pretty damn epic.

/envy

This is where I would normally beg and plead for an update, but I understand how schedules go... andItotallystalkedyourprofile and realize that - hey, you've done better then I could EVER do and life sucks when you're not 13 anymore. No offence, but man I wish I was 13 again... only mature and less puberty.

But I am, despite it all, hoping that the next chapter arrives soon, and on top of that, the ending to it all - because damnit, you don't find plots like this just anywhere, and unresolved will make my head implode.

Just a little.

That having been said, I eagerly await any and all updates that may or may not occur.

BV
Shadow-Kira-Kage chapter 20 . 4/28/2008
This story is great so far! Keep going, or you're going to let a bunch of people down including me. Even if you can't continue the story at least write down a one-page conclusion so people can know how it ends!
emokirby24 chapter 20 . 4/18/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY! Lol, I've been waiting to review til the last one... please I hope you're still writing it. This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for in a story... I can't wait to finish it. Please continue to update it! D ITS AMAZING!
xcreepyxsusiex chapter 20 . 3/1/2008
eep! what a chilling chapter! i've been reading this fic for the past few days and i REALY like. i also see that you haven't updated in a while but if you ever decide to post a new chapter, i'll be here waiting . there really aren't many strifentine stories out there but i absolutely love yours :) -xCxSx
madame nonchalant chapter 20 . 1/1/2008
Ah, man, I'm addicted to this story now. I shall wait for it to be finished, no matter how long it takes!
madame nonchalant chapter 14 . 12/31/2007
Hah, Cid...man. Funnily enough, swinging "that way" seems to fit him. :/ Now, I must read more!
madame nonchalant chapter 12 . 12/31/2007
Ah, I should review, simply because this story is awesome. So...here's your review! :D
madame nonchalant chapter 3 . 12/30/2007