Reviews for A Lugubrious Collection of Poems
Le Pecore Nere chapter 5 . 5/12/2007
are you gonna write another poem?

there are some poems that are very inspirational of mine, i could e-mail them to you, because, well, i know sometimes one gets in a block and whatnot, and a little inspiration is all it takes. right. i'll send them to you once i gather them up, kay?

keep up the good writing, and as always,

update soon!
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 5 . 6/8/2006
I really don't understand why you say you don't like the endings of your poems, even though you mentioned why.

You always find perfect ways to end the poems!

I really liked this poem! And when Cloud finally got free from Sephiroth, and when Sephiroth didn't understand why and how. That part was really well-written! You're an exceptional writer of poems! You're unique!

The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
I really liked this poem! It's great that you write poems in the fashion you fancy the most! The way you'd written the poem, and Cloud's feelings of remorse when Aeris starts to bleed and tell him accusingly "you didn't save me" was really something!

I was really moved by this fic!

The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
I loved this poem! It was so deep and full of meaning and feelings! Just one thing. I think that poems where the words rhyme with each other has a tendency to lose the point.

Although this poem was beautifully written and full of feelings and meaning, I would have liked it better without the rhymes. Off to read the next!

Uchiha Ayiwn
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
I don't think you should be worried about having to be teared down, mate! Your way of writing poems, and the way you describe feelings in them is really something special! You got it perfectly clear how Cloud could feel about Sephiroth in this poem, although I doubt that he knows it in the game, or will ever admit it to anyone. You're unique! Off to read the next!

The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
I liked the rythm of the poem! I love poems like this, where each word doesn't rhyme with each other. This poem is really good! I liked the way Cloud's feelings were put into the text indirectly. You have a gift for writing poems like this!

I loved it! Off to read the next!

SapphireXSerpent chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
Good, good. I just have one thing, you were talking about how Sephiroth was controling Cloud in the middle, then you suddenly jump to Cloud being free. You should add a part where Cloud is struggling to be free and achieving it. Other than that, great.
Tsujii chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Oh my goodness,this is so gorgeous and sad,I almost cried.

You're like a proffeseional, poem is so perfect.
ShadeShadow chapter 4 . 2/16/2006
Why don't you add my poems to yours it would make a good addition.

I don't mind.

Love the poems hope you do more
Music Lover Always chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
That was so good! I love to read poems cuz I write poems myself. That was a sad poem of Lucrecia. Keep on writing it's good!