Reviews for Games People Play
Guest chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I love your stories they always make me laugh!
lyria chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
good
Yuki Suou chapter 3 . 4/4/2013
Beautiful!
Yuki Suou chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I am moved. The friendship, no, the immortal friendship between the elf and the ranger certainly did create a lump in my throat. At times like this i thank God that there are only one race, all of whom are mortal, in this world. Because God knows how much painful it would have been for the immortals to live among the mortals, watching them wither and die...
Angel1029 chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
This story makes me laugh! I love the character interaction like this and I imagine the Fellowship would be rather interesting to hang out with. :) Thanks for writing!
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
cool
EstelMiOlor chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
WOW! This story was hilarious! So unexpected! I thought it would be about hobbit games, and little did I realize that you meant to add another layer to the great friendship between Aragorn and Legolas! It's always fun to see a lighter side of the Fellowship as well since doom and gloom is the norm. My favorite part was your introduction to Chapter 2! The whole story is very well-written though. Thank you!
Cushion chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I love this! I love Legolas' childlike curiosity and his and Aragorn's playful, deep friendship. The way Aragorn and Legolas play violently is simply endearing, it's like watching two lion cubs wrestle and bite each other - it's how they show their affection. Super cute!

The rest of the fellowship did grow on me as well, especially Gandalf and even Boromir. Ai, it is so sad to see the man change as the temptation of the ring dawned on him.

This is a very heartening story, and your writing is marvellous. My favourite scene would definitely be the one where Legolas was trying to annoy Aragorn into playing catch. The writing was very smooth and I love how you take your time with the scene - having Gimli interrupt them halfway and having Aragorn so insistent on his sleep. It really adds to the light-hearted feel and made the reading experience ever more pleasing!

A very enjoyable read. This is amazing!
221B.B chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
I'm well aware it's been quite a long time since you've updated- at all, if your author page means anything- but, since I have no right to judge [:)] and this story is simply all too awesome and amazing, I can't give up on the slight hope that you will see this review. And perhaps- just perhaps- something will come. One day. :)

Firstly, all your stories I've read so far- LotR ones, as I haven't yet gotten to Supernatural- are amazing. Really. Ingenious written, and your grasp of the characters is so spot on it's a bit frightening. More so, even though the general air of the movies and the books [funny moments- though they do exist, and more often than one would think, I believe- here and there aside] isn't precisely humorous, your stories are hilarious- truly, truly funny- and yet just grave enough, and it's precisely the right combination. How you manage to do that is beyond me, and if I could, and it wouldn't seem ridiculous, I'd applaud :)

Most importantly, in all your LotR stories you portray Legolas's and Aragorn's friendship so perfectly I simply have no words. The way you show the depth of it- and with humor, which, in my opinion, is quite a bit better than angst- is amazing.

Secondly, this story- genius. Really, truly genius. And, of course, very, very funny :)

So, all I can say is a huge thank you for those stories, and on the little chance that you'll see this, please- PLEASE- continue writing LotR fanfiction. This fandom will simply be less without your contribution (:
Elf of Eryn Lasgalen chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Evergreene-

Yes, me once more... I do apologise for bothering you so much, but

I had a question:

How old DO you think Legolas is?

I realise you may not be sure and that is why you wrote this fic, but I am attempting a story and I need to know. WELL, not need, I could write around it, but still... I just wanted your opinion.

A Quiet Reader

P.S. I am realising I don't seem very quiet... I am thinking about changing my name :)
Elf of Eryn Lasgalen chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Evergreene-

It's me again. Again, I'm not sure if you're still active of FF, but still.

I love this chapter. That whole 'Gandalf telling the story of a friendship too deep to imagine, one that would outlast the ages and beyond' thing- that made me smile so much. It should be the Aragorn/Legolas logo. I don't know. It's awesome. Genius. Oh, it made me smile!

You probably don't want to listen to me rambling on, so THANK YOU and goodbye!

A Quiet Reader
Abject Tears chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
This was really funny, and it also had a touch of dark foreboding for what is to come. Please update! )
CC.V.RG chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
OMG! I seriously love ALL of ur stories! Please continue on this and all of the others! D pretty please? D
Aimmy14 chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
Pertaining to Gandalfs age, I have a question. Can anyone imagine Gandalf as a child? Because I only see a miniature Gandalf with a smaller beard. And that creeps me out...Anyway I LOVED THIS!
ziggy3 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Thank you for this really delightful stroy- full of humour and quips and wit. Thoroughly enjoyable