Reviews for Confusion
cztelnik chapter 34 . 2/13
I realize this is an old story but still very good. I hope someday more will be written to explain what is happening between Harry and Severus but if not it has been an interesting trip nonetheless.
Lektra chapter 34 . 1/3
I've been reading this fic eagerly. I've loved every word and I've felt what the characters felt. I wonder if you're going to continue this story. I saw the last update date is on 2009, so it's unlikely an update. However I still hope to read an end to this story. I really like your writting style. I hope you read this. Have a nice day .
jenniferparsonshere chapter 34 . 10/3/2016
This is a great story. And I would love it if you finished it!
Ronwyn The Queen of Darkness chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
I might suggest you go through all your chapters. All lot of the comments your beta made are still there.
Arcane Theorem chapter 1 . 1/12/2016
I really adore this story and where you're taking it, but sadly, I've noticed it hasn't been updated in a long, long time :( Any chance you'll come back to it sometime soon and finish it? Please?
Guest chapter 34 . 12/25/2015
Whaaat? Gosh I have to save this to my follows now~ I do hope one day you finish this fic. So many intriguing elements to it.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 34 . 7/16/2015
Why were the beetle eyes even here?
Harry, you need to learn Occlumency asap!
Severus, Occlumency does not protect against visions.
Proposal ribbon? Hmm...
Hermione, you are too sly.
I hope that these cross-marks don't actually magically bind the victims. After all, unlike Dark Marks, they were made without consent.
Well, you did weave a tangled web. It's almost as complicated as my imagined web of Severus being godfather of Bellatrix's child and protector of Lily's child, bound magically to both of the children, and using this to exchange the children, so that the one attacked by Voldemort would have additional protection of being his heir by blood. At the same time, the one staying with Bellatrix would not be easily outed as Voldemort's child, and Lestranges would avoid publicity of have Dark Lord's bastard as their son.
Good day, good night, and good luck.
Vivianne95 chapter 34 . 2/25/2015
Please Update It!
ewno chapter 5 . 2/3/2015
No...I tried, but this is like all fanon and no canon. I mean the only thing your Harry and Snape really have in common with the canon is... their names.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 34 . 8/23/2014
I need the next chapter! :)
Beta-me-this chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Just a quick note to let you know you left some of your beta's comments in their upon posting
Lin chapter 34 . 10/28/2013
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaa?!

You can't just end it there! What happens next? the poor boys it never rains but it pours. how do they progress from here?
Bleu Tsuki chapter 34 . 10/17/2013
Ahhhh! I absolutely love this story! Sometimes I got confused with the body swap and who was really inside, and I'm still unsure if Hermione and Draco know of the body swap, but I think Lupin and Sirius know. Sirius is really uncontrollable! I can't help but worry he's going to do something stupid!
As for Harry's terrible life- I just love when Snape learns of Harry's suffering! Also, that is one messed up game Voldemort plays...I wonder if Voldemort will recover?
Well, update soon! Your story is very good.
BT
Lohkai chapter 34 . 9/21/2013
I love it so far, can't wait for you to post more :3
Actual-Grendel chapter 34 . 3/29/2013
noooooo you have no idea how much I wish this would continue! I just found it on a fic rec page, and it's so wonderful! The length of chapters, the content, and now especially where you left it off... I hope you can brainstorm more chapters in the super near future!