Reviews for Pygmy Puff:A Telling Tale of Tattoos and True Love
probablyahufflepuff chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Lovely! The interaction between Ron and Hermione is great!
Copia Pirata chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Muy buena historia, muy original, muy bien escrita, muy intenta, muy dulce, muy canon.

Pura inspiración, felicidades.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Loved. Very funny and sweet, Loved how in character your Ron was.
TheFabMax chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
yay! what a FABULOUS story! its a very original idea, ive never seen a story where ron actually HAS a tatoo of a pygmy puff. lol!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
hehe! OMG, that was so funny! I loved the ending, and the bit where Harry saw it! Keep writing, you're brilliant
paper chain chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Squee!

ahem. This made me grin *so* wide. Funny and sweet- LOVED the Fred and George cameos at the end- wonderful. Thanks very much ;)
its rather fantastic chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
oh, My God!...I loved it and i'm usually anextremely honest critic. really, that was excellent...A!
Smore chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
that was...SO GREAT!

i loved the whole idea of the story..it was very cool and original..

never read anything like it!

great job
rockqween chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
i love this story itb was so funny, great idea, hehe Ron, his naked arse and a pygmy puff tat
Dudette13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
ROFL! Oh my god - that was so good! Interesting idea... but you carried it out so well I swear I half-beleived it was Rowling's work.

Blimey, George!” Fred said in a strained voice. “Look at Ron’s arse! Where’s the bloody Pygmy Puff?”

Oh. My. God. I laughed so hard at that I don't think it's physically possible for me to laugh ever again.
CanonShipper chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I loved it.
savePLUTOscrewURANUS chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Aw that was a very cute story!
Tongze'n'Phawke chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Aw! So cute! Couldn't stop laughing... love it. Totally.
Captain Annie chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wonderful story... the summary didn't do this piece justice. It was so funny and cute. Nicely done!
Kwala chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
this story is awesome, i had to print it out and read it over and over. then i realized that i read it when you first posted it and i never review. wee, better late than never eh?