Reviews for My Valentine
pokefan420 chapter 1 . 6/21
Dude not THAT crappy y'know
cid.neha chapter 1 . 3/13
Yeah its too cheesy and good
Pokmon chapter 1 . 3/1
It was unexpected to have drew kiss may, but I have to admit it was good. I'm a may and drew fan and I thought it was stupid to have them as rivals and to have drew lighten up to her after a while in the actual show and not have them end up together. Thank you so much!
Beauty yet to be found chapter 1 . 2/23
I love this story! Even if its chessy.
Lisa chapter 1 . 2/19
This a cute story! Don't call it crappy :)
Ariana Prince chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I loved this one-shot fanfic - it was so cute and adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
That was so cute! I love may and drew together so much!
Mukuro234 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This was a great fic I loved it
MilkyLuver chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Love it. I'm always a fan of contest shipping, I think it's cute! They're made for each other. I wish may would return as drew as her boyfriend!
cresellia chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was sooo cute! I loved it! I love May and Drew couple!
pokemoner chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
whoa...
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
omg! sooooo cute! they really should do a valentines day special in pokemon for those 2 and Harley should be in it just cause it would be hilarious!
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
If that was me and I had no gift for him, I would just break down and start sobbing and apologizing. I would either do that or say it was back at the house and talk to my mom. *shiver* I don't want that to ever happen to me, but I would love to have a Growlithe. I love them, they are so cute! I love this! It was so sweet how he got her a Growlithe and actually thought about the gift to give her instead of just getting something random. So sweet. Also, I would have started freaking out when he kissed me too. Poor May though. I would've been in such a panic from having first no gift, and then him suddenly kissing me. (always put this. . . AMUTO FOREVER!)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
... Okay. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
It was great best love story I have ever heard