Reviews for Yugi and Harry and the Chamber of Secrets
David-El chapter 19 . 6/6
On Yugi's worry about what Arthur would have thought about the Millennium Puzzle, technically speaking, Shadow Magic IS Dark Magic, just not evil.
David-El chapter 16 . 6/6
Okay, why didn't Joey have Red Eyes defend them from Aragog's children?
MaleficKing chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Sorry to be a critic but Flute of Summoning Dragon isn't a card you can just MST, the effect would still work.
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 18 . 12/30/2013
"I sent him to the shadow realm

(i wish omber did)
loretta537 chapter 19 . 2/27/2012
this was another good story. although i must say that i'm disappointed that there is almost no interaction with ryu and mokuba and that the story seems to be an almost exact replica of the books. i really thought that as it is a crossover there would be more divergance by now
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
you cant plar meteor of destruction if the opponents life points are lower than three thousand fool .not that it realy matters its your fic
Ethorin chapter 10 . 12/11/2010
u used 'defiantly' where u should have used 'definitely' and 'honery' isnt a word, the word is 'honorary', 'honer' is a word but not the word u should have used, the one you were supposed to use(based on context) was 'honor', u rly need a beta
Mad blood King chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Why in the world would kaiba's blue-eyes like the red-eyes? Mana just said it was Kisara, who we know was in love with kaiba. I like the fanfic, but these little holes in the universe bug me.
Mad Blood King chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I like your stories, but Afekia actually mellowed out after battle city. Well, a little anyway. The amulets were a brilliant way to get the yugioh characters in 1st year. I just don't like Afekia getting such a bad rep after the manga revealed Zorc infested Afekia. The bakuras are my favorite characters, so I am biased, but you could've at least had Afekia pick a fight with Malfoy or something. I just think Afekia is ooc as a typical villain like this. (Love kari and Ombre, BTW)
Darkly Dreaming chapter 19 . 7/1/2010
Hello again.

This one was much better than the first one. Then again, Chamber of Secrets always was my favorite...*iz tempted to watch the movie again* There weren't as many direct quotes (that I could tell). I absolutely loved the whole baby dragons thing. It basically forced Seto and Joey to bond. Lol.

I only have one complaint for this one. Grammar. If you haven't fixed it in future fics (which is completely possible), you should google the differences between then and than. Also, (and you're not the only person to do this) you confuse defiantly with definitely.

Definitely absolutely

Defiantly rebelliously

Just so ya know. ;)

~*SRC*~
Iczhihal chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
…having been blasted into the doorframe. THAT HURTS!

Does everyone BESIDES Snape notice that his hair may as well have been washed in chicken fat?
sakurademonalchemist chapter 13 . 3/14/2010
I may die from laughing so hard. I can't believe the mess that hatching made! rotflmao
animeloveramy chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
PUDDING!

a dragon after my own heart...
animeloveramy chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
I OFFICIALLY LOVE KIBA! he rocks for taking down malfoy! and do i hear the pitter patter of tiny dragon feet?
Calamitynexus chapter 19 . 4/24/2009