Reviews for The Broom Closet Plots
Sequel please
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
this is wonderful! i love it! i personally agree with it, i think that if draco and hermione were stuck in some space alone, forced to spend time together and overcome their prejudiced opinions about each other they would click. and be unable to stop thinking about each other, in the way you do with overcome prejudices.
PLEASE DON'T HA chapter 1 . 4/2/2018
TE ME
I thought it was ok, I loved the sleeping part and the idea of the dragon. However, what I hated was the stupid over usage of the Percy Jackson reference gods. In my opinion it was used entirely too much.
cupcake11 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
so sweeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt, Keep Writing!
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
This was adorable :)
HazelOwl1229 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This was really good. Just for the Spanish part, it would be en mis pantalones, with an s on mis because pantalones is plural.
Fleur Despois chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Well... I wrote a review on this story, but on the Dramione Fic Exchange account, not knowing it was your story. But I had to give you personnaly a review. it's really a great story, so well written, and full of emotions : humour, anger, and love, of course. I loved how you wrote the characters of Draco and Hermione.
Well, it's just wonderful. Thank you very much and keep it up, I had a very good moment reading this story. Thank you ! ;)
Harmonic Friction chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I read this a bit back but as I read at work (which is in the middle of the night, my time) I often get distracted by work-like things (imagine!) and have to flee the scene. When I saw your pen name pop up in my inbox I was filled with guilt and remembered I owe you a review. This story made me grin and laugh. You write snarky Dramione dialogue very well. I like that Hermione was extremely canon in her looks and phrasing of speech. Draco had too many hilarious lines to count. I also loved the line that ended with "there was something very pleasant and humble and undemanding about her prettiness". It's very, very great. Ah, Hermione is so hot- you write her correctly! Smart and awesome. I also love the plot. I know that should go without saying, but as crack as Pansy/Harry is, Pansy would TOTALLY make kissing be the key to unlocking the door. I also like how people acccused you of stealing this story? I swear, 100 points from Hufflepuff.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love this! It's amazing. And he gave her a dragon!
Jasmine chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I love this!
BecomingAmanda chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
It was cute :) I liked it
Bianca tabbycat chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Love it!
Corey Fitzwilliam chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I thought this was quite funny. I liked the repitition at the end as well. Awesome story!
Athena'sChild chapter 1 . 10/17/2009