Reviews for Late Valentines
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
:D take that, tri!
ttwildfirex chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Great Suspence. I loved what they said from the part where Raven whispers, "I'm sorry."

Two thumbs up.

GREAT JOB!
Audley chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
The best sort of happy ending.

Audley
DramaChick100 chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
aww i like it! :) sry thats all i have to say keep up the good work
HillbillyofDoom chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
It's nice to see a very unique writing style that doesn't just work, but works well. Nice fic!
Whale of a Tale chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Wow I haven't been on here in awhile. But once I logged on I had to check any updates to your incredible gallery of fictions.

I really like Raven reflecting on past loves and losses in this story. I liked the part when she relizes she likes BB.
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
*squeals* That had to be the fluffiest, the cutest, and the (dare I say it!) MUSHIEST THING EVER!

And I LOVED it! *hugs story and dances around the room* I especially like when... wait, I liked the whole damn thing. Way too cute.

*hugs the authoress* Good job. Me likes.

-animeobsessed3191
Azamiko chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
_
Agent of the Divine One chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
And so it is. Perfect love casts out fear. Well done.
Santander02 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Interesting way to tell the story, I like It.
6StringSamurai13 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Wow...I loved the 2nd person...or is it third, POV. Very...moving and introspective. You really did a good job of capturing Raven's fears and her personality on the page. I loved it, it was awesome, keep up the good work.
cd lover chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Valentines day...The one day of the year when you are unable to escape the romance blossoming around you, the day when couples have romantic dinners and drink champaine by the fireplace, the day when lovestruck people send anonymous love notes to their crushes...And how I hate it...

It's not that I'm cold or anything, it's just I've never got a valentine is all...

ANYway...on to the reveiw!

It was, I hate to say such a word, sweet...I must never say that word again...

It was a very nice little story and I hope you write many more.

SeeYa!
msdarling chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
aww it was good! different but really good!