Reviews for Be Mine
jessi chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
Mulanzu chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Cute
5123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
more please!:)
baby X3 Gurl chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I enjoyed reading this short story, good work!
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
DAMN! That was friggin awesome. Damn, damn, DAMN. I loved it.
PixxieHolloww chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
This is so cute! Okay, maybe not cute, but you get the point.
Mercy Cource chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Man I wish Kaiba would come out of the TV and say that to me!Of course my imaginary boyfriend who is a nicer replica of Seto would then have to get me back. BWA-HA-HA...Anyways, I enjoyed the fic.
Demented Insane Spirit chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Just a big hormonal fic, lol. Loved the couple, though.
hometweethome chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
expected story.(of course,anyone with eyes could see that.)
anime-queen46 chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Oh my!
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hot, passionate... Ah, the beauty of a hardcore azure fanfic. *cheers* That was lovely in every aspect, to every extent. Just the right oneshot for an afternoon of craving for Seto/Anzu-ness. Keep it up.
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
...THAT was interesting. ...But still very good! Haha, I love your pairing thing: SxA live it, love it, write more of it: AMEN! and this little one shot was nice! Hehe, gotta love it! :-D The passion...the fire...the LOVE! YESH! Anywho, great job! I expect great things from you! SO WRITE!
Kineticfairy chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Well, I really liked that, great writing skills.
CECILIALS chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
I LOVED IT! PERFECT, UNDOUBTLY PERFECT!
blader540 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I don't know how you did it, but you did it. In like half a page you managed to catch the intensity and arousal of both these characters very well. Congratulations...it's very well written...I'm wondering...are you going to continue this story or is it a one-shot? Because I think you could have a killer story if you continued it. Take care, hope to read some more of your stories soon!