Reviews for Let Me Be Weak
w0ah chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I didn't understand the ending and i read your explanation. When i had finished reading it, i gave myself a mental slap for not thinking of that. WONDERFUL way of ending the story. It wasn't as blunt as many endings. You had to read between the lines persay to understand what you meant. GREAT JOB :D
Yana ano baka chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
haven't i got enough tears today? my eyes were dull...i like it..
Wasted Potential chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Since you asked so nicely, I'll give you a review. :) I really enjoyed this, it was sad though, really sad. Honestly though, I feel sorry for the little kid the most though. He's gone grow up to be bitter inside.

Anyway! This was really well done; I'm glad to find another good author in this place. I'd begun to lose hope of reading anymore good fics in the inuyasha fandom.
I'm Nova chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
It's so wonderful, but so sad that it made my heart ache, really! Compliments
sasukeandkagomefan chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I liked it, it was really good, a little bit creepy at the begining but i understood why she smiled even though She found out that Sess died. Keep up the good work.
sessluver chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Yes it does clear things up considerably...I thought it had been Sesshoumaru's poison that Kagome had taken...0-0 well, was thinking how did that bottle smell like Sesshoumaru, but there are many answers and the ending is enough for me.

I liked how Kagome died peacefully in her sleep instead of anything else, it's sweet, and I bet Sesshoumaru would have liked that, knowing Kagome could do nothing but die, she at least died the way she always was, peaceful. So sweet, it's going to my favourites, though I am still crying.
Akikazu chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
This is a very beatiful, if sad, story.
AbunaiTenshi chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
omg...so sad

I am tearing now! wadehell!
xXCupidPoisonXx chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
if it smelled like sesshomaru then it meant that it was his poison like the poison that comes from his claws,right?
Aura chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
your story made me cry *currently crying eyes out* it's so sad and beautiful...i love it...
kity moon priestess chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Aw! so sweet and sad! I like very much congratulations!
misikoblossom chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
How romantic. Though I find the whole concept of abandoning her son quite disconforting...

Otherwise, well-written. Aside from that element, beautiful fiction. Well-done.
snowball and haniko chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
oh so sad I'm crying.

I dont usually cry but I feel like crying now poop poor Kagome (Wah!)

Woah my sister is usally mean but you got her crying(probrably because she's sick or because she acts mean but is abig baby on the inside)

If I wasn't sick I'd quish you like the bug yo are

whatever

Together: We love the story and dont change anything
Lasako chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was a truly beautiful fiction. The way of death is simple, elegent, and meaningful... Much better then if she'd have taken the help of poision. As though her love was so strong even life itself was to weak to contain it's dispare of loss.
lady scorpio chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
it was really good, but heartbreakingly sad. sesshoumaru can't die. he can't. it makes me want to cry. so good job on provoking the emotions of the reader. keep up the good work