Reviews for Twelve Months
Shamelessly Radiant chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Amazing :)
cloud watcher chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This was chillingly beautiful.

I've read it over and over, and it makes me cry each time, but in a beautiful anguish type of sense.

Its amazing. X x x
TillyMe chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wonderful:)
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
i loved it. how else can you say it? Bravo
thegreenwonder chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Thought-provoking and beautiful. I loved it. It's a story that I will definitely be reading over and over again. :)

Also, just wanted to bring to your attention a small little detail.

"You’re a coward and selfish and cunning and you like to have what want, and none of these are a surprise. That’s your mystery - you have none.”

There's a missing word there. Just wanted to let you know in case you wanted to fix it.

Anyway, this story is going to my favorites list. I'll probably read it again once I finish the seventh book. Thank you for writing it. :)
malec feels chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
your fics are consistently wonderful. thank you for writing!
DcAaliyah chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Wow, What A Cute Story ! Even though discontinued, it was still entertaining to read! Now, I can say that I've read all you're Harry Potter Fics and truly say that I am a Fan of Your Work - Hurrah! And Draco on Pro-Zac is Unbeleievably Histerical!
Chanteur d'ombre chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
This was a great story! I'm sorry to hear you won't be writing fanfiction anymore - I think you're quite talented. Good luck with whatever you choose to do with your life!
ObliviousTrace chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I finally have time back in my life so I can actually review this story.

Actually, seeing has how you're leaving fanfiction, I'm going to review your body of work as a whole.

You are an incredible writer. I know you hear that often, but never forget it. Your writing is beautiful and poetic. It makes my soul ache in places and ways I don't understand. You have a very distinctive voice, and it's a strong, gorgeous one to be sure. Your characters are frighteningly realistic.

This story is a perfect top for all of it, a farewell that is just right for reflecting your work. I couldn't ask for more in any story.

Thank you for all your work, for sharing yourself with us. More personally, thank you for your wonderful feedback and support. You are one of my favorite authors on here, and it means a lot to me to be in your esteem.

I respect you and your work immensly. I wish you all the best of luck in the future and I hope fervently that whatever you do, you keep writing.

Sincerely,

ObliviousTrace
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Well, I cried. So good job!
Jenny UsPplz chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
AW... so much pathos. I love your story, your style of writing, and just the over-all plot; I especially like the idea of Harry being Voldemort's last horcrux because it totally makes sense with Harry's special skills, etc. :) The action and romance was great too. :)

*sigh* I feel so calm and sorrowful right now. Too calm and sorrowful to write my English paper. :P

I think it's odd that you chose to leave the day after posting this up, but I respect your decision and hope that you choose to return eventually. :) I'll be patiently waiting for that day.
Aaliyah chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Brilliant Story, I enjoyed reading it so much (I can't believe Harry Fred and George Die! But that's the reality of War right? ) Very, very, very detailed and informative and beautifully written so that I cried, because I know it's your last story to us readers, Thank You!
Zekintha chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Confusing in parts, but always nicely explained in the end. Beautiful, really... *smiles peacefully*
Scarlett chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Oh wow

I would just like to say that I've been readin your work for a while now, and I absolutely love your stories. This fic touched me so much, it is beautiful, your Draco characterisation is just amazing. I'm a big fan of the softer Draco, and the way you wrote about his face not being unreadable, just being assessing, was fantastic.

Thank you for giving me such beautiful words to read.

x
oetbmalfoysmom chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
WOW! What a spectacular way to go. Thanks for the many enjoyable stories you've contributed to fanfiction. The great thing about creativity is that it never really goes away so there's always hope for the future...