Reviews for Hell's Mirage
Skyfeather chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
Please add soon! cant wait for the rest!
foxfaceish chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
omg i love it! lol ive never cared for Tama even from the very beginning. lol as im reading im going like "pfft typical Tama, his head always in the clouds of his ego" lol
laughing looney chapter 2 . 11/19/2010
!more more MORE!
Asp1989 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Very interesting. I'm a huge Tasuki fan as well, so I'm looking forward to this pairing. I don't think that you should write from the story word for word, but I like the way you're changing things around. Good work.
sunomi chapter 5 . 12/15/2008
yay!

a wonderful fic for even a 12-year-old like me can enjoy
deadlykitty chapter 8 . 5/12/2007

You can't end it yet! Its so... so... so awesome! Wow, there are very few stories on this site I would gladly read over and over, and this is one of them! Its awesome! I love it! I might fav alot of stories, but I only actually go back and read one, maybe two of them multiple times! Plese don't end yet! There are still so many things you can do with this plotline! For one, the bit with Tamahome! Then you can have Tasuki and Miaka happy together for awhile! Then maybe have Nakago enter the ring again! You can't end without Nakago coming back at least once more! Really, you can go all the way to her summoning Suzaku and the wishes! Wait, you don't even have Yui in here yet! There must be something with Yui!

Ack. This is your story, write it the way you want, but I hope you take the suggestions to mind and write more on this fic soon. I want to read more! And then again! And again! Like a broken record!
SongforZula chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
that was rele rele rele rele gud ! gr8 plot. anyways hope u finish the next chapter soon. :D
Averlyn chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Nice Chapter! Tamahome is a buttface. I can't believe that Mitsukake would be so ( i can't think of the word) "foot -put-downish". And Chichiri would react that way as well, though the way Tamahome's Chi feeling is a good enough reason. Update soon! PLEASE!
Rinny Leonheart chapter 8 . 8/3/2006
I'm sorry I didn't review when you posted this chapter, I've been so busy! I loved it!
Kristall chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
Ok, I know that it's only been just over two weeks since you last updated, and that I only found the story today, but I really wanna see the next chapter! I love the story, and I think it's great that Miaka knows she can make it without Tamahome (sorry to all the die hard Tamahome fans out there, but I always thought Tamahome was way too focused on himself). I'm definately coming back for more, I LOVE THIS FIC!
KittyLynne chapter 8 . 7/11/2006
Hooray, it's up!

I know that this was a tough chapter for you to write, (transition chapters seem to be that way ;P) and I'm proud of you for sticking with it! Imho, the results were worth the struggle; you've doing a fine job of depicting Miaka's emerging feelings for Tasuki without rushing or forcing them.

I also loved your characterization of Mitsukake. I really like it that you showed that there's a lot of emotion simmering beneath that stoic and monolithic exterior than one might think!

Looking forward to beta'd the next chapter, whenever you send it!

:gives your HM muse a celebratory chocolate raspberry torte:

Here's to more inspiration!

Hugs,

KL

PS. Thank you so much for the sweet shout out! :returns hugs: It's my pleasure, and it makes me happy to know that I've been of help to you. I can be a pretty darn nitpicky beta at times, but you always take that nitpicking with maturity, a positive attutude and a graciousness that I deeply appreciate.
PandylBas chapter 7 . 6/21/2006
continue on
Julian Amici chapter 7 . 6/4/2006
Okay, first off, I just have to say the following:

HOLY CRAP UPDATE!

Now that that's out of the way, I do have to say that this story has me hooked. I'm usually a Tasuki/Nuriko fan, but this is very well written, and I have to give props for that. Tamahome seems kind of evil, but most guys are, so that's not surprising.

One of the main reasons I love this story so much is Tasuki. I'm a huge Tasuki fan, and I love seeing him written well, not as the 'dumbass bandit boy' some people like to portray him as. Of course, I'm sure that Tasuki's my favorite mainly because back in High School, the girls that got me into Fushigi Yuugi had a tendency to call me Tasuki or a reasonable faximily thereof. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the fact that I have red hair.

Enough of that, update soon, I wanna know what happens next!
Adrianna Dobhran chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
OMGOMGOMG! I love this story! The premise is brillaint, and extremely intriguing! Tasuki's character is sexy, but not over the top with swearing, etc. I like how you've given him a softer side that Miaka can relate to! I can't wait for more! The idea of Tasuki giving Miaka 'lessons' is so hilarious and sweet... the perfect backdrop for a romantic interlude. I also like the way Tasuki and Miaka's relationship is progressing- at first, he was unsure and wary of being with her- now he can't stop himself!

But no! The last part was so sad, but it buil up the tension perfectly- will Tasuki tell Tama? Or will he say "Meh!" and kiss Miaka passionately again? I vote for the latter! You're writing style is very good- its direct and to the point, and your ideas as to how Miaka and Tasuki interac is very sweet and imaginative. I hope you have fun writing the next chapters, and that you post again soon! I'll be waiting! Hee hee.
KittyLynne chapter 7 . 5/20/2006
This is a great chapter; I really appreciate the subtlety and sensitivity you're using in developing Tasuki and Miaka's relationship. IMHO, it's vitally important that Miaka learns to trust him, and you're doing a terrific job of showing that is what's happening. _*

I thought you did a nice job with the seishi's reactions, and I loved that you included the Mits pov! I'm definitely a Mits fan, and that was a real treat to read! If it fits in with your plans for this story, I hope you'll do more of it in the future!

*huge grin*

Good luck with the next chapter!

Every good wish,