Reviews for Life at McBoggles
tlcoopi7 chapter 8 . 8/30/2008
Love how you tie your own McDonald's experiences with a Transformers version of McBoggles. I could not even imagine Soundwave as the morning mananger.
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 8 . 11/5/2007
O.O. Maybe that guy was Unicron and he wanted a sandwich! O~O. This has been a cool fic that made me laugh my head with with its humor. Also can't wait for your other fic! Oh yeah, I joined deviantART last Saturday! Just need to make a link on my profile. Cya later! :).

Optimus and Bumblebee: Cya! :) to :D.
Lil Angel chapter 7 . 9/28/2007
Me again hi! Gotta say i love this fic hope to see the next chapter!.

Me:*Drove through and stop by the speaker and hears Cyclonus singing* What the?

Cyclonus: I feel Crazeh! Crazeh!

Me: *What the hell?*...Um Hello?

Cyclonus:Feeling crazeh just like me

Me:Uhh

Cyclonus:Yeah yeah yeah!

Me:Umm...*Snort and start snickering* *Starts to drive through*

Cyclonus:*Starts singing neosporen* Na na na na na na na na na na ni ni ni ni- *Seeing a custermer* Ahh!

Me:Ahh!

Cyclonus:Oh Angel U starled me! Damn girl!

Me: Sorry!Damn boy i can hear U singing through the speakas! What the hell are U singing anyway huh?

Cyclonus:Well uh nothing! So what do U want Angelgirl?

Me:Samething

Cyclonus: Samething huh? peoples Angels here and she wants the regulars as always!

Everyone: Ok!

Blurr:*Appeared by Cyclonus* HiAngel!

Me:Oh hiya Blurr sweety!

Cyclonus:*How come she never call me sweety?* Heres your meal

Me: Thanks Honeh!*Gives Cyclonus money* Gotta go

Cyclonus:Alrighty then *She calls me honey! yey!*

Me: By Everyone! U to Megatron!

Everyone: Bye Angel!

Megatron:Yeah bye

Me: Tee hee hee! Ta ta! See ya brah! *Drove off*

Cyclonus:* Oh that Angel is so hot!No matter shes human.. Wonder why Sideswipe dont like females *Starts singing again*Im a little tea pot short and tout-

Megatron: CYCLONUS STOP SINGING AND GET YOUR ASS BACK TO WORK NOW!

Cyclonus:O_O Yipe see Megatron sir! _

Megatron:*Damn that boy never learns at all!*

Update soon! _
Lil Angel chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
Hahahahahaha! McBoogles! Love all is the best and Burger King is the worst...M French fries from McDonalds are good...And why did U made Sideswipe being gay! That is soo wrong! female Transformers arnt bad! Even Human females arnt bad to!...*Sighs* poor poor sideswipe...Hey wheres Sunstreaker anyway?..._ Update!
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 7 . 9/27/2007
O.o, Were those clean socks? The lock up thing was especially funny! Also good luck on the managerial job! ;). Anyways, cya later! :)

Bumblebee: And update soon please! :)
Nirianne chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
LOL

"Do you want fries with that?"

Man, if that was the only question I got, and by god if I could make a face it would be ( ;_; ). Hahaha. A new "view" of TF!~ Hehe.. me read on now XD Love it! Something different!
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
Yay! You updated! I'm a girl but not like those giggling femmes there. I will never tell our secret regarding the restroom, NEVEH! MUAHAHAHAHAHA! Eermm, yes, well...Update soon please!

Bumblebee: *holds flyswatter and talks into communicater* I don't see them, but they're here all right.

(Mysterious voice): Excellent. If you complete this task, you will forgiven of your charges for cohorting with Sideswipe and Sunstreaker in their latest prank.

Bumblebee: Got'cha. *turns off communicater*

*Mysterious voice turns out to be Prowl who turns a quizzical look towards Angel* Did we really have to make him do it this way?

ME: Hey, those flies have to be gotten rid of someway. ;D
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
*ROTFL* XD
Xobit chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
snickers... Cyclonus! in a drive-thru... Mags has finally lost it (falls of my chair from laughter)

This is so funny, do more?
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Cyclonus with the "Extra Fries!" *LOL*
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
“Get to work!” Megatron growled from his office.

“Screen’s cleared, sir!” Optronix called back.

“Then CLEAN UP! You should no to do that without me telling you...Insolent PESTS,” Megatron spat back.

“Yes, sir,” Jetfire laughed and saluted Megatron mockingly. “Sounds like we’re in a war or something with all the commands coming from Mega-wind, there.” He grabbed a broom and began to sweep.

*ROTFL* XD Megs cracks me up!
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
*LOL* XD "Skywarp, Shut and make your buscuits"
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
*LOL* :)
123deadaccount456 chapter 5 . 3/13/2007
“Sure is! Now tell Soundwave to come get this junk out of my trunk.”

ROFL
123deadaccount456 chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
"Skywarp was the biscuit maker."

That is my new favorite sentance of all time.