Reviews for Lacero
I love ch 7, when will the rest of it finally come out?
the Dah chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
This last one was damn interesting one. I was practically giggling all the way. Never seen one with cast being on heavy metal scene.
SailorMeowMeow chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
You're such a perv Kensington, but I still love you, man I wish this story was continued :) maybe u can make a pt 2 or something. Love evrything. Hope to see more
SailorMeowMeow chapter 5 . 6/19/2012
I completely love everything so far ;)
Leina chapter 8 . 9/8/2010
I would love love love to see how The Importance of Being Worthy pans out. Do you plan on updating/fleshing it out?
cynics-united.sarcasm-gifted chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
This drabble was my favourite so far. Loved the dark assassin Kenshin who got screwed, both literally and figuratively...

Wouldn't mind a sequel or even a multi-fic based on it.

please...

essa,

I'm out... 8P
Cla.V chapter 8 . 12/27/2009
This is so great! And all the other stories, by the way. The only one I haven't read is the fourth one, because is a spoiler and all - but I'm gonna read your "Slave to the 44" fic, hehe.

The ones that I liked the most, so far, are the fifth - "Roles Reversed" (I really wanna a sequel, haha) - and this one - Kenshin as a rock star is HOT, let me tell you.

I can't wait for more! :D

Cheers,

Cla.
kokoronagomu chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
great stories! since my last review was so long and i'm currently falling asleep between words and forgetting everything i was going to say... oh yeah! i'm going to cut this short, you have a wonderful sense of humor and i'm happy i found you.

i shall read and review the rest of your posted work and i believe i have already added you to my alert list.

ginny
kokoronagomu chapter 5 . 9/14/2008
karmic irony: the place she had to go is to see her new boss. where she will be assigned a partner to teach her the 'ropes'. i'm not sure if it would have more comic merit if hiko was to assign his newest recruit to kenshin or to someone who would act as his antagonist or rival... (kind of like 'kouga' to 'inuyasha')

great stuff, i don't usually review every chapter when i stumble upon stories with multiple chapters but i make an exception in this case. 'way back when', shortly after women had burned their bras i had fashioned myself to be the ultimate 'female chauvinist pig' claiming to 'notch the bedpost for every virgin i 'busted' (i mostly looked into the gay community as straight virgins were difficult to come by and it was still well before AIDS when i quit). the straight men who were my male counterparts, the few who weren't intimidated by me became obsessed, much like kenshin. so, i laughed and laughed my a$$ off.

one hopes you informed everyone who didn't 'get' the alias that when one lives the role of 'female chauvinist pig' one does NOT give out her true name.

*skips off to read more!*

delighted,

ginny
scarylady chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
While I am terribly fond of all of these drabbles, this one in particular begs for continuation. Did Kenshin ever find "Keiko" ;) or not? So much fun to be had...
Crow's Wing chapter 6 . 7/27/2008
Oh I would love it if you could finish this. It has great potential.
JM chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
wow it would be cool if u turned this into a long story fic. I was hooked!

Oh well. This was a good one! :]
JM chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Very clever in using all of the 3 prompts in one story. I didn't think that it was possible. Oh well me and my limited creativity. Good job! Enjoyed it! :]
Sword On Fire chapter 7 . 6/22/2007
This one made my toes curl, my throat clench, and my pulse race.

*Damn* you're good!
melodrama-bank chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
You should turn this one into a fic if you already haven't. It's a very good plot and could go a long way. I really like it. Please consider? But thanks for posting, it's GREAT!