Reviews for Only Truth
kataragurl27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i like it
SongbirdSarah chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Hehehe, that was way to good for all of our own good! That was so cool how you kept Seto in character until the very end! I really enjoyed it! Good job!

Angel Of Noctem chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
:) Loved it very much! I really enjoyed it!
Neisha chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Truely know, you are really good at these oneshots...again...I loved it...Neisha
tectrices chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aww... This was AWESOME! Great, great, great job!
Estriel chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
AW! I love this! It's my favourite so far! Congrats; you're spot on...Kaiba's perfect! Anzu's great too; good description! Kudos, dude!

Strul chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
totally cool. or hot. or both. hotcool. coot. ok, i'm too tired. this was very nice. i was never into the seto/anzu pairing, but congrats. you made me a fellow freak. it feals like I won the lottery.
animeroxz chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Aw so sweet I loved it so much update soon
amberblood chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
oh wow, so poetic, i admire that. very nice. write more.
Simply Alex chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
So wonderful! That was absolutely terrific! That had the perfect mix of dialogue and thoughts. You’re a wonderful writer; everything you write is always excellent! Superb!
Rasha chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
my gosh! so cute! I ADORE this pairing and this ficy is simply GREAT! gonna check your other works right when I finish reviewing this one *praying to find more seto/anzu ficies* keep it up!
Spirit Of Innocence chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Aw. That was the sweetest thing ever! Wow, and thank you so much for the mention! I'm so happy that my reveiws are pleasing you but it really shouldn't be you thanking me but me thanking you for continueing to write so beautifully!

It really makes me happy to see someone who is so gifted a writer writing stories like this and my being able to read them. I really hope you are planing to persue a caree as an author, I would buy that book in a heart-beat. Well, I can't wait for your next story!

~Soi (your #1 fan _)