Reviews for A Separate World
rebecca chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Eh, it's good but not extremely realistic. If you are choked that bad by someone that strong you will not only have severe bruising all over your neck but you need a neck brace, because things break. Windpipe, trachea, neck muscles can all be damaged. Ryan has to go to the hospital, I think, they can't realistically cover this one up. I understand if it is important to the plot, you won't change it, but it's a little bit unbelievable for me right now.
FFReader7191 chapter 2 . 7/6/2008
wow thats really angsty! but its really good please update soon!
nothingtolose18 chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! I know that you haven't updated in almost two years, and so I doubt you ever will.. but I would love for you to. This story is amazing, and I really like it... and I could have cried reading it. Please, please, if you EVER have the time, update this story! It's so good!
Chocochino11 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
hey this is a really good story, update soon if you can please!
that-crazy-jesus-girl-sarah chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
Hey, i know you probably won't see this since its been over a year since you updated this, but i wish you would update. You've written this so well and i really would love to see where you were going,so if you read this please consider it.
xxoRebel chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
update pls!
Alicia chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
alright, it was pretty dramatic and intense, a little too much gore though.
Hermes09 chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
I love it. Your an amazing writer, and are able to express so much emotion. I just hope you finsh this. I really can't wait to see the reaction of others when they find out about the abuse. Someone really needs to find out! Can't wait for more, I hope your muse comes back to you! please!
ELM-Tree10 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
please please update this story it is really good so far and i love ryan sharpay stories- they are so close to each other and have the twin telepathy going on. please please update soon.
Trinilee Greenleaf chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Update soon! It's real good so far!
hayly baby chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
its really good keep writing

hayzxx

:D
reggi chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
oh,myGod!so Beautiful! *Sniff,Sniff* fantastic wirter! BRAVO!
KevinJonasRocks01 chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
please keep going it's good. i don't like the way sharpay and ryan are getting sharpay and ryan. really good story can't wait to read more.

lucas lover
Lou chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
THATS REALLY GOOD! i jsut got chills reading this (maybe because i love Ryan so much)-but geez, you are a really good author
D chapter 2 . 9/13/2006