Reviews for Even Walls Fall Down

Aradia Star chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
Updates? Anytime soon?

Please? *beggy eyes*
Rosalicious chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
great story, you really have to continue!

twinmuse chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
k...I was all "a MOTORboat?" then totally understood..haha...the drawing is too cute! But I think they just called them their "colors" back then...crayons/colors/crayolas...same thing. lol

But did he grab that picture? she'd SO love that I think!

Colly E. of twin*muse
twinmuse chapter 2 . 3/8/2006
okay..I have to stop right here and review now cause you said "bored like a mofo" *snort* that just cracked me up.

k..on to the next chapters...

Colly E. of twin*muse
Ladybug of '06 chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
hey I just now saw ,read your story and really loved the last chapter the most. why you might ask becuase for one there is not as many mastakes,not that thats a bad thing you live you learn then you get what i always .second its longer. third it has more love it is kind of how i would picture scelene wanting to tell micheal she loves him but like usual things get in the way plus i think the idea of her trying to leave through her fathers invention room was a real good way to build the charecter up as your title says and not just that you helped the character grab a hold of why she is hurting. she dosent know wether to have grieved for victor or to forget him. plus she definetly feels a srong bond for micheal and yet has trouble telling him her deepest anguish. plus the anguish she basicly has with her self. because she condoined victor when he killed her family her real father so she feels guilty about that and i think you should play on that and torcher thje reader with not letting scelene tell micheal how she feels about her family and victor and him.

thanks for your time .

just an idea and likes of your story now u have an other review.

ladybug of '06.

over and out.
leogrl19 chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
I'm new to this story, but I read the whole thing. (all three chapters of it.) Anyway, funny as I don't know what! My favorite part had to be when Selene was talking to herself.

‘What the hell is wrong with you! Since when do you rely on a man to help you? You are Selene, you were a master death dealer, the best of the best, you whooped ass and took names! Get a hold on yourself!’

Too funny! I'm pissed that you said she kicked as and took names! Can't wait for the next chap., so hurry up! Please?
Wavesword chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
Get so far. I think you should mention the fact that both Selene and Micheal are both hybrids now. Just a friendly suggestion. Can't wait to read the next chapters.
wavesword chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
Get story so far. Keep up the work. Can't wait to read the rest of the chapters!
hollyberries230 chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
Good writing, but too many typos. You should enlist the help of a beta- reader.
ElvenCompanion chapter 3 . 2/24/2006
another cute chapter. Sorry it took so long to reveiw, thought i had then remembered I hadn't. i have problems with that. anyway, love it. Like that Michael took the pictures though I have a feeling that is going to come back and bite so bad in the butt. Keep it up, update soon
manystorywriter chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
The part about the drawing and the picture of young Selene is awesome. What happens next?
Reine de Nuit chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
Once again, job well done. Your character portrayals are all dead on. I look forward to seeing where you plan on taking this story.
ElvenCompanion chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
It is a cool idea. Like it so far. I didn't think the beginning is too much fluff, having sex does change a relationship. Although I liked that you had her harden up, back to warrior up.
Aradia Star chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
umm . . . i should probably warn u, i tried writing fic in my comp class, and i got kicked off the school computers for a month