Reviews for Accounting no Jutsu
TheSamurai'sRose chapter 1 . 9/19
Hilarious. Would have been even funnier if this had happened in canon so we got to see everyone's wtf faces.
Anonymous Person chapter 1 . 7/25
I find it odd that the Hidden Sand wasn't mentioned in the second to last paragraph. Though I suppose I can also just assume that Naruto has worked something through with Gaara (who I'm assuming is still the Kazekage in this fic). Frankly, knowing their rather close friendship that is perfectly plausible.
Arrowman chapter 1 . 7/4
Ha!
Hysterical!
TifaCAT chapter 1 . 7/4
this is gold
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 1 . 7/2
huh, very interesting.
clover cat Klee chapter 1 . 6/30
perfection. I love this, because it makes sooo much sense! And I love it when Naruto manages to be popular for something more than just beating unbeatable opponents
moodysavage chapter 1 . 6/6
lol really fun to read
Lord Cheshire chapter 1 . 5/27
Very funny! Can I translate it in french?
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 1 . 5/2
Lol
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/13
This was a great idea and funny too! I love the idea of Naruto being able to save money in lots of different places and angering the council by being competent! Thanks for writing!
WitchVela chapter 1 . 3/14
interesting idea. i enjoyed it. thank you.
BorderLand chapter 1 . 2/18
LOL! If only this was a full story. For whatever reason, I see this as very likely, in fact not just likely but canon if you watch Boruto and how much Konoha grew.
MLLu chapter 1 . 2/8
HAha I like the twist in this. Who would have thought that Naruto is so good with money! Really good plot :D
Trickster79 chapter 1 . 1/8
Lol, Naruto a genius in calculus and economy. Well, living by himself almost all his childhood definitely shold have taught him the importance of keeping an eye in all his money.
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
I approve. Very much. *bows* Thank you for bestowing this upon my unworthy eyes.