Reviews for Accounting no Jutsu
Codename-SN chapter 1 . 1/15
i freaking love you for this
Dragons and Dragons chapter 1 . 12/28/2020
This is hilarious. Fear the accountant-nins, for they have the power to destroy you!
Birkastan2018 chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
Dear author, this is amazing. I love the idea that while Naruto might not necessarily be "book" smart, he is plenty talented when it comes to practical life skills - like managing money! This was so much fun (especially the part when he reworks Jiraiya's accounting and skims off the top~ :D) thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us!
brayanamaya963 chapter 1 . 9/27/2020
JajajajajajajajajajajajJabjajajjajajajajjajajajajajajajajahahHahahajahaajaja
Mernom chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
Money: the true power behind the scenes that greases the world.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 1 . 9/11/2020
I love taking things to logical extremes.
Sak chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
Finance is like an alien world to me. I don't get it at all. So for Naruto to be a financial genius is just SO GOOD.
I like all the things he did here. LOL at Hinata getting better with money too, just by getting some Naruto time ;)
Spirit Seer chapter 1 . 7/21/2020
Naruto as an accounting whiz is great. I wonder if he would've gotten along with Kakuzu or could have waged an economic war with him and Akatsuki...

Thanks for the fun read!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
I love this work. Quick note though, Jirayah is the Toad Sage, not the frog sage. It's a minor, but important, detail- they might both start their lives in water as eggs and tadpoles but toads are much less amphibious than frogs.
BeeBee chapter 1 . 5/28/2020
Was looking for a fic like this. Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2020
You really need to start adding units to your numbers. 15 what?! 20 what?! 80 WHAT?! Yen? Dollars? Percent?
jgkitarel chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
It's amazing how little people tend to consider the basics of things like financial management.
xcandiedoll chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
good read! i really do think that Naruto is financially literate. what with his cute frog wallet and his nagging tendencies when it comes to his money UwU
Guestly chapter 1 . 1/1/2020
I like it. :)
RatherFabulous chapter 1 . 12/7/2019
Lol. Back to re-read this.
I'm married to a CPA. Paying attention to the details can have profound and long lasting effects...