Reviews for Surprises
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
This was both comical and heartbreaking. I'd like to hope that Severus would eventually learn t to snuggle with Hermione, but that could just be my wishful thinking. *sniff*
Zannie chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
'Coolly-o-ishly' written might phrase it i geuss!

ANNIE-WAY (anyway) I HATED IT! no! i'm just kking (kidding)

with you i actually really liked! you could almost...

...almost...(THINKING)...say i LOVED IT!

AGAIN, i'm just kking with you, you know with the 'question

mark' '?' lol! : :) :* : :D :P :l :p :)

Midnight the Wolf Angel chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Good story. plz update.
Natsuyori chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
so he's not a cuddler, never imagined he would be..hehe not that im thinking about that..*wink wink*
TimeTurnerForSale chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very nice. The overtone was lovely. :)
AngelApple70x7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Wonderfully written.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Oh, come on, Hermione, give it a couple of years at least before you give up! Years of conditioning are not overcome in a few shags (glorious though they may be).

Neat one-shot, though.
Droxy chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Men are not perfect creatures, especially rough sharp gems like Severus Snape.
Forgive-Me-Severus chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
That was ... interesting. Descriptive and rather ... good. Can't wait to read more of your writing.
PiperLeoEternally chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
aww, poor mione!
duj chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I don't think he'd be a cuddler. I think he'd be rather inimical to being touched in general, except for the aforementioned exceptions. I also think that this subject matter should be rated T rather than K.
Winter Solstice1 chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
What a great story! As someone who is also Not A Cuddler, I can identify with Severus, which is, you know, nice, but you've got such an excellent writing style that there's this added overlay of poignancy which I felt gave your piece a sort of bittersweet sadness near the end (I could be wrong of course).

Really excellent - I hope you write more soon!
susanne chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
It normally takes a lot for me to get the oomph to review, but this is brilliant, and I felt I just had to pat you on the back. I love the style of writing, your ability to describe a scene, the total "in characterness" of your pairing. I don't think I can think of anything negative, except possibly the need to write either more stories in this style, or to add to this one if you can do so in a way which won't detract from this brilliant first chapter.

Well done,