Reviews for Twelve Years Later
Dreamzcometrue chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I Know its been awhile but would it hurt to update? :) This is very curious. I would like to hear about a murder mystery.

Dreamzcometrue
Lanny-Sama chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Cool story chapter ! Please upload a new chapter soon :D
daysoftheweek chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
So, "Clue" is only, like, my favorite movie. Ever. And thinking about it, it can be perfectly applied to the Titans. And when combined with "And Then There Were None", there's the makings for a great story, right there. So continue it, how about?
ohfuckthis chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
I like , alot
bedat9 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
i found it! i found it! i lost this story long ago and was so sad! i don't know what happend, just poof! and it was gone. please, PLEASE, update! i will be a loyal reveiwer!
kinkywatersprite chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Oh, come on, you're not seriously gonna leave it at this are you!

Seriously dude...are you a Terra hater?... I don't have a problem with it or anything so don't kill me or whatnot...but why'd you have to make Star marry that freak Wills man, that was so not nice...

And whats with the whole Beast Boy and Terra thing...that's just plain evil...is she like a hooker or somehing?...
Wind Lane chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
And Then There Were None and Clue? Sounds like a good foundation for the Titans. I'm very curious to see what the plot developes into. Very.
sTaRfIrExrObIn chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Update now! You're killing me with your cliffhangers!
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Meh. SECOND CHAPTER, PLEASE.

-tacklehugs you for coming out with a wicked chapter like that-

XDD

Sorry 'bout the insanity, but... ICE CREAM SUGAR HIGH LIKE WHOA XD!

Eep. Got to stop with the caps. SORRIES.

But, like, good chapter. No, GREAT chapter. I'm really looking forward to this...

(By the way, it's TGASD from The BBxRae Shrine. Yup, the widdle newbie. :P)
Tofu-Monstrosity chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
It was cool! I want another chappy!
sammyxr chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
wow. thats a really great story! why don't you go on?
Egglette chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I think I'm your first reviewer...good story.

Sounds like fun but suspenceful too. Are we seeing sparks between a certain changling and a certain empath? -wiggles eyebrows-