Reviews for A Knight's Flame
Byakuei chapter 1 . 7/1
I thought I read all the Alphia fics, but then I stumbled on this. how could I have missed this after so many years? anyway I loved it and I loved your story telling.
Lil'Conqueror chapter 1 . 4/23
I never actually thought of Albel and Sophia being together but you have corrected any errors I'd had previously... This was so booootifullll. Thank you. xD :) 3
MissLemmon chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
You know what? For some reason I never thought of Albel and Sophia pairing off. I've played that game a million times, and never thought of it. Why not? Its brilliant. Your story was well written, and I enjoyed reading it.
rice8369 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
i really like this story. and how you end it. actually, do you know that your albel description is exactly what i picture as albel. demanding, straight forward, wicked, and not a nice person. thats what i think of albel. please continue with all the albel x sophia fluffiness. you know we alphia really like them.
Shizuka Usagi chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I like the knight and damsel in distress connection. This will be a nice addiction to my Alphia c2
Dragon Chyld chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Very nice! The detail and the emotion wrapped up in this just made it all very believable. It's good to see more Alphia stories out there. I like your writing style. :)
LilyGinnyBlack chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Hey there! :D Lovely one-shot and I, too, like the effect of not mentioning Albel and Sophia's names until the end. You may your Alphia fic original, after all, you added the whole lust only relationship between Albel and Nel, which, I believe, was a nice touch. Oh, and Albel isn't all that OOC, and this is really good for being so old. Finally, don't let what those people said get to you! I enjoyed this one-shot and hope to you around some more. :)