Reviews for Return of The King
Wow it simply AMAZING!
Vi-Violence chapter 13 . 9/5/2014
Very nice, I loved it.
Komi V chapter 12 . 6/21/2014
Just reread this, loved it again! The way you meshed the past and present together was wonderful and the plot was very entertaining. Very nice!
Smile chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
great story. :)
Komi V chapter 13 . 8/16/2013
This story was really interesting! I loved the look at the past and present/future colliding in various ways and the characters from each interacting with each other. Seth was a great character, and I really liked seeing his reactions to all the various surprises. All around excellent story!
Komi V chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
Haven't finished reading but felt the need to leave a note on this chapter that I very nearly died laughing at the ending. Oh my god.
heather chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
oh my goodness. this was awesome! I was grinning practically the whole time so now my cheeks hurt.
Cosmos89 chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
I loved this story and could not stop laughing.
weirn018 chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
Cool.
Shadi Shada chapter 13 . 12/31/2011
Wonderful story! Bravo! Stupendo! (whistling insert here) Great story! I loved every moment of it and have favorited it to read again in the future. Happy New Years! Best wishes and good health to you in the coming year. ( Clapping insert here) Awesome story! (More whistling & clapping) Fabuloso! Increible!
Shadi Shada chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
I know that song too! It's so funny. I'm my own grandpa. Nice touch of humor. Well I'm a going to keep reading now. Good story.
nequam-tenshi chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
I love you story! The part about Mokuba's cruch was adorable!
Famous Fault chapter 13 . 9/15/2011
I liked this story.

It was verry AU but it was okay.

I loved the jokes in it. The parts i prefered were the parts where Bakura was joking around. for example: The man with the safe. The guy in Egypt that thought Bakura was dead. 'Bakura gets less homicidal the more times he spents here' and the jokes following. Just great.

I also liked the way you kept giving Seth, Isis and Shada shock after shock. I've been laughing a lot at their reactions.

The story line however might not have been the most clear one or best one however the amount of humor made up for it.
200th reviewer chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Here, eventhough i havent given your story chance to be read, i'm giving this review so that you'll have your 200th review. Congrats!
Takeda Chiyo chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
Completely random, but I just found out recently that in (in this case) the phrase "sick Bakura on them," it's actually "sic Bakura on them." No 'k'. Who knew? By the way, very well written. I love the detail in the way the characters interact. It's definitely one of my top favorite stories :)