Reviews for A Healthy Glow
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
LOL ! you are a genius! xD and yes, i have a weird sense of humor C:
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I THOUGHT OF THIS PAIRING TOO BUT I DON'T HAVE AN ACOUNT AND HAHA BEAST BOY DIES HAHA I LAUGHED WHEN I READ THAT I HAVE A WEIRD SENSE OF HUMOUR SORRY WELL HAVE A NICE DAY I AM THE SAME PERSON WHO DID THE REVIEW UNDER THIS ONE
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
HAHA BEAST BOT NEGATIVE MAN BEAT YOU TO RAVEN OK UM HOPE YOU UPDATE IF YOU ARE STILL WORKING ON THIS ONE OK NOW WERE WAS I OH YA HAHAHAHAHA BEAST BOY HAHA:D
jaynonical chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
There sooo needs to be a crack genre. Raven, I know you hated BB, but really? Kill 'im and then go back to kissing someone older than you?
ButterflyMist chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
That was... AWESOME! I still can't believe that only two people have writin about these two!
Hershey's Chocolate Bar chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
YAY! I'm not the only one who was rooting for Negative Man & Raven to be together! Oh, if only there were more stories about the pair...
GothChiq80 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I just found this and I love it! It was fantastic! Funny how you killed beast boy and they just started kissing again.
Grrrrrrrrr chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
How could you? you killed beast boy! You evil... Write more... Or I will have to sic him on you. Oh and of course, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
The HongKonger chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
hehe, you killed beast boy. I laughed. Good job, love this pairing. Ever since you watched Homecoming right?
Nightshroud chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Wow I thought this was pretty sweet until the very last line.

"As the green teenager fell over dead from overexposure to radiation, Raven began rewrapping her love’s hand, put one arm around his neck, and pulled him down to her for another long and passionate kiss."

Haha wow that's pretty funny. Negative Man kills BB and they just go back to kissing like nothing ever happened. Wow.
Uchihas1010Hyuuga chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Yes! BB died n Rae end up with Negative man!

Heehee.

-Aquaven0097-
wizardxx chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
BB IS DEAD! maybe now he will let Raven be happy
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
O-O...you are right about the humor, though. it was so ridiculous it was funny :D (no offensez) i liked it, but why kill poor bb? could you AT LEAST just him end up with terra? TT...i love this couple. except with the age difference he must be like...twenty something... and she's like, 16...? making there relationship sorta...ILLEGAL...how'd you get his last name, tho? and how did HE not die from radioactivity...?
Flawless Soul chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Nice story. But Beast Boy dead? Oh wow, definitely something you don't read everyday! Hehehehe, AWESOME couple though... except for the whole age difference thing, though...
Broken Sword chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
This is HUMOR?

You find it FUNNY that Beastboy dies?

Well, ok...each to his own...